Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
There have been lots of reports of people catching walleye and perch just off the shipping channel northeast of ST. Clair light 17-18' of water. Also hear of people catching a few nice ones out in front of metro in 10' or better. Better off to go out by the light/shipping channel if water is calm or U have a bigger boat.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Just got back at 12:00 today. Went out near St. Clair Light, saw about 30 boats many were anchored. We caught aboiut 12 dink perch and 3 nice rockbass. Only had 1 keepable perch. However, I was fishing for walleye with BB and harnesses. Good luck. I would mark a school of fish in many areas, and would hit doubles.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Im definately interested in this topic as well

However, as much as I dont want to be a killjoy I gotta say Kensho that your avatar is pushing the limits a bit.
I know other guys have rather racey avatars too...but this one seems a bit over the top.
Maybee its just me but I dont want my wife comin in the room and smackin me upside the head for lookin at a fishing forum!
Plus we have a bunch of youngsters on this forum all the time.
Yeah Im more conservative than most so maybe its me thats outa line....but i dont think so
...anyway just a thought

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(bassnbrian @ Jul 31 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im definately interested in this topic as well

However, as much as I dont want to be a killjoy I gotta say Kensho that your avatar is pushing the limits a bit.
I know other guys have rather racey avatars too...but this one seems a bit over the top.
Maybee its just me but I dont want my wife comin in the room and smackin me upside the head for lookin at a fishing forum!
Yeah Im more conservative than most so maybe its me thats outa line....but i dont think so
...anyway just a thought

OK how about this one instead- How bad could the have been it's a cartoon.....

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
QUOTE(bassnbrian @ Jul 31 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Im definately interested in this topic as well

...anyway just a thought

DUDE! are you f'n kidding me. This guy wants Perch and you bash him for having a sweet avatar? When we have others that contain ACTUAL human beings, showing just as much, and you call out a cartoon avatar? If your wife gives you crap for THIS.......

WOW

..but at least we know who's wearing the pants

PS...I don't think we have THAT many 'kids' browsing our fishing forum for it to even be a concern when NOTHING bad is actually shown. I'm in awe right now that you actually brought that up in this post!!!! Maybe you should find a PG site, cause there is nothing wrong with this site. But i'm sure you've already reported it to the Mods LOL

Perch? What Perch?

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
yea, i thought your comment was going to end up as a joke, but you were serious.

i got the "kids come here" speach about my name by a few people, put it back up, if a mod says something, then go ahead and change it. til then-owell

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.