Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guessing the perch are starting to bite, because everyone is getting quiet. heading out friday, possibly crocker or middle channel. i'll get a report in sat. been observing on the site for awhile, and it's been pretty helpful so i'll pay it back by starting to post. good day

·
Registered
96 Posts
QUOTE(sid fishes @ Sep 16 2009, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>guessing the perch are starting to bite, because everyone is getting quiet. heading out friday, possibly crocker or middle channel. i'll get a report in sat. been observing on the site for awhile, and it's been pretty helpful so i'll pay it back by starting to post. good day
OK fellas, the gig is up, your are right the jumboa are biting and we found them. 27 caught saturday. Between 10 and 12 inches. Very wide. Never seen such big fish in the Lake. Yellow bellys 20 more under 10". But still keepers. Had a blast. Marked our Gps. Went back sunday and got 18 more between 10" and 12" Came home with 35. Threw 30 back. Seagulls loved it . We were a mile west of bouy 28 in 18' of water. This is when it get interesting fellas. Find tall weeds. Get on the edge. Your depth sounder will show flat bottom. Get your minnows down there with snelled hooks with spinners and beads, all silver. Get Big minnows and cut them in 1/2. The big guys love em. Heads or tails you win.
Crazy Mary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts