Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after 2 weeks on vacation..back two work only 2 1/2 days and had two take another
1/2 vaction day on wed...to get back out...i probably need an intervention..anyway wed fished from about 12:00pm to around 5:00pm and kept 52 perch..all goood fish
but a little smaller from the previous weekend..went out again on sat wth my son and kept 66..again all really nice size 7 to 10 inch average,and just got off the lake today
around noon...started fishing around 8:00am to about noon and really whacked some
really big fish today...we ended up with 47 real nice fish...today was a great day for
my niece and nephew and my brother who i took out today...they fished i guided...check out today's pics..not bad for a 4 hour charter...lol

year to date perch totals...542 wrapped and stacked

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
nice report and good job. looks like you guys had a blast.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
542......thats awesome!!!!! another great job liv4lsc, its slowly getting better each time i get out, thursday i had a slooow day, got out at 9am, didn't catch a fish until 3-3:30, and it was a 3 inch goby, wasnt going to let that be my catch of the day, so i went back to my sweet spot and hit my first perch at 6:30, ended up bringing 18 home. 7-10"ers.

today, i was there at 6am with my line in the water, first fish at 6:05, put 20 in the bucket by 10am, caught alot more but the dink dinks were comin in thick. i moved 4 times unsuccessfully, trying to find something over 6-7 inch mark.

in the moot, 4-6 FOW, emerald shiners today from Blue Water B&T, thursday, i had the mud minnows which worked just as well, and they were all dead and still nailing em. a week ago i ended up with 14 all on crawlers.

sorry for hopping on your post, its perch related and i have to get on the computer to start new threads.
i like that 542, its got such a nice sound to it, lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(sshhiittyy @ Aug 2 2009, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>542......thats awesome!!!!! another great job liv4lsc, its slowly getting better each time i get out, thursday i had a slooow day, got out at 9am, didn't catch a fish until 3-3:30, and it was a 3 inch goby, wasnt going to let that be my catch of the day, so i went back to my sweet spot and hit my first perch at 6:30, ended up bringing 18 home. 7-10"ers.

today, i was there at 6am with my line in the water, first fish at 6:05, put 20 in the bucket by 10am, caught alot more but the dink dinks were comin in thick. i moved 4 times unsuccessfully, trying to find something over 6-7 inch mark.

in the moot, 4-6 FOW, emerald shiners today from Blue Water B&T, thursday, i had the mud minnows which worked just as well, and they were all dead and still nailing em. a week ago i ended up with 14 all on crawlers.

sorry for hopping on your post, its perch related and i have to get on the computer to start new threads.
i like that 542, its got such a nice sound to it, lol

its all good bro!!!

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Way to go bro...542...you going to start doin an AYCE perch dinner lol jk. Good job on the fish!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.