Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished red can 22 last night from 6 pm to dark. Took home 20 perch all over 10 inches. only had to fish through a few dinks. All on minnows and spreaders with a perch pounder as weight. Landed 6 smallies as bonus action. 5 lber was the biggest. Fun catching a 5 lb bass on light action with 4 lb test line.

Thank you to Jackie at 9 mile BP. My dad stopped in to get minnows and asked for 4 doz. She knew she was low on minnows. She filled up his bucket and only charged for 3 doz. When we got out we still had a very "healthy" 4 doz minnows to fish with. She didn't have to do that, but she did. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE(scienceguru @ Aug 20 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job!!

nice fish 'we fished 11 til 3 pm. 20 dinks 2 keepers a couple of nice smallies
i heard they were shutting down after 8am next time i will be out at sun up or after supper
where is the red can we were 2 miles straight east of st clair lt in canadian water

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(buddy @ Aug 20 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scienceguru @ Aug 20 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job!!

i heard they were shutting down after 8am next time i will be out at sun up or after supper
where is the red can we were 2 miles straight east of st clair lt in canadian water

red can 22 is in the shipping channel one set of cans south of the st clair light
darn gave up my honey hole...

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(buddy @ Aug 20 2009, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scienceguru @ Aug 20 2009, 09:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job!!

red can 22 is in the shipping channel one set of cans south of the st clair light

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

1 - 7 of 7 Posts