Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some youngstr visiting and they would like me to take them out PECH fishing this upcomming weekend.

I fish the lake alot but this time of year is always spent chasing Walleye, SKIer's and Bass. I have never fished for them before September.

Does anyone have any idea's or general locations, We will be launching from Crocker or 9 mile area. Size is not important but I would like to keep them interested.

Thanks for the suggestions.

·
Registered
226 Posts
After we finished bass fishing the other night, we took the aqua vue cam out to look at the deeper water. Saw a bunch of perch in the 15-17 foot depths out off the GPYC. Dropeed crawlers for a few minutes and got a couple. They're down there.

·
Registered
118 Posts
[quote name='soule' date='Jun 11 2009, 08:48 PM' post='876091']
also the st. clair light.
went out yesterday trolling for eyes behind 400 with no luck. trolled out to lighthouse and started picking up some nice perch. got out our perch poles and ended up with 24 perch in the 10- 12 inch range on worms. few guys out there all seem to be catching some.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I said the next Guy that said that I was going to hit him with my Eagle Headed Cane. But seeing as how retarted you are I will forgive you. LOL LOL LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts