Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
i keep hitting the same general area that i have been, with another 15 perch last night, with my week total of 90 perch since saturday. it seems like the morning 6-10am does a little better than the night time 6-10pm. only by a few but size consistasy is also better in the morning. though the biggest was at night.

both minnows and worms work, cant say either is better but the quickness of hooking a minnow up speeds up your catching time.

these past few nights have been beautiful out there.

oh, this is to funny, i opened my trunk when i got home, and my F.E. pin popped out somewhere along the way and the damn trigger got pressed, lol and not just a little, the entire F.E. went off. it is now empty. i laughed so hard, i should go take pics!

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
Was out there last weekend, 6' of water got 12 nice perch 8"-12". On the way back to bait shop found a nice canal 5-6' deep should be good for pike/perch. Going to get out there sunday, my son wants to hit the ponds off the end of south channel. Good place to catch pike/bass/gills. Hopefully we can find a couple deep ones for the perch, also going to try to find some bridges/docks/elm trees hanging over the water and hope the crappie are hanging out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.