Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 21 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did anyone find any keeper size perch over the weekend???
Thanks

Probably not what you are looking for but we fished the central basin of lake erie this weekend and had a few times where we couldn't keep spoons in the water for all the 11-12 perch hammering them!

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(kayceedee @ Sep 21 2009, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 21 2009, 03:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did anyone find any keeper size perch over the weekend???
Thanks

Probably not what you are looking for but we fished the central basin of lake erie this weekend and had a few times where we couldn't keep spoons in the water for all the 11-12 perch hammering them!

I wish I had been there with you.... If you ever need another person to go along please let me know.. I will pay my way for a chance at some nice size perch... Just PM me for my cell phone number..

·
Registered
96 Posts
no keeper perch sat,used minnows and worms on spreaders.Drifted between "b" marker and Clinton River in ten foot of water.
wwwest outfished me 4 dinks to my 1.
with two nice smallies, and a rock bass.
we were only out about 4 hours not nearly the amount of boats out that ive seen perchin that area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts