Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been sick and out of our office now for a little over a week, but Rich has called me almost every day since I have been out just to see how I am doing. I think that he is a class act that many people cannot match. I just wanted to say that I appreciate your concern and that I am very proud to call you a friend.

Take care buddy.

Vince

·
Registered
318 Posts
QUOTE(vinnie b. @ Jun 25 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have been sick and out of our office now for a little over a week, but Rich has called me almost every day since I have been out just to see how I am doing. I think that he is a class act that many people cannot match. I just wanted to say that I appreciate your concern and that I am very proud to call you a friend.

Take care buddy.
Vince
Awe Rich..... didn't know you were so sentimental..... you big OLD sob.... I've been laid off for almost 2 weeks..... and didn't get one call. good thing I landed this job starting Monday....call me let have a beer...

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,543 Posts
QUOTE(vinnie b. @ Jun 25 2009, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have been sick and out of our office now for a little over a week, but Rich has called me almost every day since I have been out just to see how I am doing. I think that he is a class act that many people cannot match. I just wanted to say that I appreciate your concern and that I am very proud to call you a friend.

Take care buddy.

Vince

So thats what Rich meant when he was complaining about you. he said I hope vinney
gets well quick I'm getting tired of carrying his work load

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
He's just reporting to the boss if he feels your really sick.

J/K

funny how on my last sick days lead engineer calls my house phone not my cell phone.

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
What do you know!! As soon as I posted my above reply, I just heard Rich calling out on the radio. He is out there fishing right now and says hello to everyone on LSCN.

Special request from him in regard to Vinnie b, Rich says he is going to "dot your eye the next time he see's you". Not sure what that is all about, but I think he is serious.......

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Ricky is a great guy....solid...dependable...and courteous...and considerate

He even showed up at my father's wake. I was so touched.

Can't say enough about the quality person he always is.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I am absolutely touched and speachless..... Honestly.. I was just concerned about my friend and co-worker who was feeling really sick and thank GOD that you have gotten better. Who else do I have to pick on at the office???

Vince who and Rizzo who???? he he he

P.S. Riz.... PM me your phone number I don't have it....

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(freckles @ Jun 26 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Rich is the best!

Always great to see him in person, too

After fishing yesterday morning, I stopped by and seen these two,GradyTom and I forgot the other couples boat name at LSCN.. My cell phone doesn't do the best quality pictures...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Simply stating a fact about a great friend. If you don't know this man you are truly missing out.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(vinnie b. @ Jun 27 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Simply stating a fact about a great friend. If you don't know this man you are truly missing out.

I don't know him...but, what I know of him from here....I and my family are missing out. He is truly a great man. The Godfather of LSCN.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I forgot about that, he is the godfather of lscn. I am so glad that I surprised him with this thread, he really deserves it.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
rich is very cool, yes.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Nice seeing you out there Friday

1 - 20 of 21 Posts