Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone notice how when you are in line at the grocery store or something that people have to be like right on your a$$??? I just can't stand it, it doesn't make the line go any faster. I don't like people checking on my personal info in my wallet or my signature, or I just plain don't like people to be that close to me.

Another thing, this afternoon at the grocery store while in line, this lady lightly hit me with her cart twice, then I moved to the little counter area where you sign for your stuff or get your change, and she rammed me again...I went off..I'm like Excuse me, but will you please stop hitting me with your cart! She just starred at me and said nothing..rude beotch!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
she was trying to flirt with you and get your attn.
Didnt you know greocery stores are good pick up places?

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
yeah like when I go to the nudie club and they sit on my lap and keep stickin' there kitty in my face.....that really cheeses me off! And when try you and give 'em money to go away they dont. man whats up with that.

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Feb 13 2004, 03:27 PM)yeah like when I go to the nudie club and they sit on my lap and keep stickin' there kitty in my face.....that really cheeses me off! And when try you and give 'em money to go away they dont. man whats up with that.

You are out cold man...my kind a guy! Like I said, we need to check out this Pantheon thing someday.

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(Cadmonkey @ Feb 13 2004, 04:03 PM)ahhhh another thread gone wrong. I love it.

Gotta be quick on your feet around here. Where were you (peeps) when the sh** hit the fan??

·
Registered
336 Posts
I hear your pain Moneyshot! That is one of my pet peeves too and I will turn around and say excuse me to people. When you are close enough to touch my purse when it's on my shoulder, you're too close!
I hate it too and ramming you with a cart! OMG, I would've flipped a lid at that one.

Glad that you could vent, and I hope you feel better!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, when the cart gets too close, it's time for a l'ook' at them. if they don't back off then, then it's time for desperate measures. one time, this lady just kept right up on me in this long line at fj, so i let forth a sneaky bout of flatulence and she learned her lessson.
unfortunatly for her there was no 'cart length' between my tush and her nose... just a hand held basket.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEsurfergirlck Posted on Feb 13 2004, 05:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one time, this lady just kept right up on me in this long line at fj, so i let forth a sneaky bout of flatulence and she learned her lessson. unfortunatly for her there was no 'cart length' between my tush and her nose... just a hand held basket.

I didn't really read that did I?????????????

Women don't do those things........

Okay, I think I'll be alright now!!!

·
Registered
338 Posts
surfergirlck Posted on Feb 13 2004, 05:09 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
one time, this lady just kept right up on me in this long line at fj, so i let forth a sneaky bout of flatulence

Women don't do those things.....

Like I said, you gotta be quick on your feet here. What Samson said.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(samson @ Feb 13 2004, 05:14 PM)QUOTEsurfergirlck Posted on Feb 13 2004, 05:09 PM
one time, this lady just kept right up on me in this long line at fj, so i let forth a sneaky bout of flatulence and she learned her lessson. unfortunatly for her there was no 'cart length' between my tush and her nose... just a hand held basket.

Okay, I think I'll be alright now!!!

not consciously anyway....

And "gentlemen" don't do it in front of women either...only a few of those left, I believe...sorry, but I really can't stand that!!!
I'm trying sooooooooooo hard to teach my boys that, but...BOYS WILL BE BOYS...they think it's funny.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
And back to TOPIC....

Rude people suck!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yes they do.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
OMG! Yes! Rude ppl that don't respect your personal space s*ck!!!!!

My favorite story.... we were going out to dinner with friends ( in Naples) had to stop at the ATM. Mr S went to the outside 24 hour thing (it was after dark). Next thing ya know, some guy is like RIGHT BEHIND him...way too close. Our friends (from Texas, not that it matters) were in the car with me. We were watching & not happy. Next thing I know , Maddy pulls a handgun out of her purse & walks up there!!! I was like
, turns out she had a ccw or whatever it takes to carry a weapon.
The guy standing behind Mr S left!!!!! Don't know what the guys intentions were, but he got the hint! BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Speaking of grocery stores, I was shopping last week and while waiting in line at the deli there was a women that was inching closer and closer to me. I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable, she then asked me "what parfume are you wearing? It smells really good on you" I told her its angel, and she said oh well I bet it must turn your boyfriend on..... WTF it was quite wierd. Of course 10 minutes later I ran into her down another isle and dodged her!!
I agree with you MS about the person behind you creeping up on you when you are in line. Its soooo annoying! Or when people just stair into your grocery cart and make comments like " You must be a health nut or somthing"

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
As friendly as I am I do not like to be touched, pushed or breathed and coughed on..........Just irritates me to no end. I will give the evil eye and that usually works. It's like spread out people and wait your turn like I did <_<

CK, I wish I had the [email protected]$ to do that! and the gas
I could never get one off at the right moment like that! I read this last night before putting my head on the pillow and kept giggling off to sleep. Laughed again first thing this morning thinking about it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts