Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Hell I am going to kill an extra dozen for those idiots, Makes me kind od want to just rip their wings off and and let them stagger around until a spider or the ants get em. PETA people are the most ignorant bunch of pansies that have ever existed!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
What the?????? LOL

Dumb a$$ peta

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I heard people talking about on the radio this morning....unbelievable!!!! Who honestly gives 2 chits about a freaking fly? I wonder if they "capture" mosquitoes too? LOL I wonder if they are as passionate about the tape worms? LOL

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 18 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I heard people talking about on the radio this morning....unbelievable!!!! Who honestly gives 2 chits about a freaking fly? I wonder if they "capture" mosquitoes too? LOL I wonder if they are as passionate about the tape worms? LOL

Thats a great point Chivo.... you mean to tell me that not one of those hippie, tree hugging, fanactics has ever dusted a mosquito sucking on the back of their neck?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 18 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 18 2009, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I heard people talking about on the radio this morning....unbelievable!!!! Who honestly gives 2 chits about a freaking fly? I wonder if they "capture" mosquitoes too? LOL I wonder if they are as passionate about the tape worms? LOL

Thats a great point Chivo.... you mean to tell me that not one of those hippie, tree hugging, fanactics has ever dusted a mosquito sucking on the back of their neck?

just like they never use leather products, and eat store bought meat.

We have one at work, and she's a doozie, that drives a Ford, King Ranch Edition, F150. Loaded with leather interior. I just can't seem to make reason out of her.

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jun 18 2009, 07:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>this topic makes me want to kill something...

less than 2 1/2 months.

·
Registered
4,188 Posts
They don't care about the fly, they care about the opportunity. What a bunch of retards.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts