Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just having one of those bad days at work. Seems as though my staff needs to be shown who the boss is. i am so tired of poeple coming into my office tat-o-telling on their fellow workers. i should fire them all... what do you think???

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Tell them they get demoted for every tattletale they tell. I hate snitchers
There right there with kiss the boss's arsers.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Tell'em okay if you act like children I will have to start treating you like children. Tattle tales get a sticker they have to wear for the rest of the day saying "I tattle!" New company policy.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
just throw waterballoons at them.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I brought this on myself. I made the mistake of letting one of the girls bring

her son to work because her sitter was sick, and now all the other are looking for

something to bi%*h about.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Oct 15 2003, 12:46 PM)I guess I brought this on myself. I made the mistake of letting one of the girls bring

her son to work because her sitter was sick, and now all the other are looking for

Nothing wrong with being nice....They are trying to take advantage and push buttons...WRONG!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Oct 15 2003, 12:21 PM)Just having one of those bad days at work. Seems as though my staff needs to be shown who the boss is. i am so tired of poeple coming into my office tat-o-telling on their fellow workers. i should fire them all... what do you think???
I think you should be nice to them because tomorrow is National Boss' Day and maybe they'll get you something. ..... THEN fire them.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTEI think you should be nice to them because tomorrow is National Boss' Day and maybe they'll get you something. ..... THEN fire them.

--------------------

Yeah maybe they will get me a noose to hang myself with!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Oct 15 2003, 12:46 PM)I guess I brought this on myself. I made the mistake of letting one of the girls bring

Well, being a single mother and having to deal with sitter issues and working, I think that was VERY NICE of you to be so accomodating to your employee. Your subordinates should be praising you...not looking for a gossip topic <_<

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
My first job today was crappy, nothing went right all day.

My second job today went good, everything went perfect!

Always seems to work like that, I should just 86 my first job!!

You need to be more like the bosses at my first job.
They don't care about anything. When someone walks up to them and bi*ches or complains or tries to tattle on someone, they just walk away smiling and shaking their head.
Never act on any complaints or seem to give a sh*t.
Do to their lack of giving a crap we have already had one death on the job. Most of us thought that would wake them up and change their ways but it didn't.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
You sound like a helluva nice boss!

However, as far as tattletales go... In the circle of friends I have, we have a place out in the cornfields of Sanilac County for folks like them. A trunk ride to the sticks stops office fueds fast!

Lemme know if I can help you. I do side work, also.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
just act like your paying attn when they complain while your really thinking about boating , and being on the lake , then just say ill get back with you later and foget about it.

or ask them how does what someone else is doing concern you and your job? are you wasting time by watching them?

then say hold all my calls iam going to a meeting and sneak off to the bar or boat.

think it was nice of you to let person bring child to work though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts