Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey can someone dig up that thread about Simasko's lunch run to PIB? Its probably more than a year old.

·
Registered
691 Posts
QUOTE(Jager Dave @ Jul 7 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hey can someone dig up that thread about Simasko's lunch run to PIB? Its probably more than a year old.

my standard reply at work fits here....

do it yourself! what do I look like, your secretary?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking that maybe someone remembered more about the thread that would make it an easy search... so there

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
I would most definitely do a PIB lunch run if I had a huge pocket book and this boat right here....

Water Watercraft Boat Naval architecture Sky

Attachments

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(Mark @ Jul 8 2009, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Although if its PIB in dreamland you are going to, I will meet you later. I have 20 or so people to pick up on the way.

Well, if that is the case when you get there we'll stay for dinner too. Then head over to the Beer Barrel to watch Kenny Kidd slam that piano for a rocking good time!

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 8 2009, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mark @ Jul 8 2009, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Although if its PIB in dreamland you are going to, I will meet you later. I have 20 or so people to pick up on the way.

Well, if that is the case when you get there we'll stay for dinner too. Then head over to the Beer Barrel to watch Kenny Kidd slam that piano for a rocking good time!

Well I'm in on this and I'm sure you could accomadate us overnight too

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts