Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slowly but surely getting my pics in from all my travels lately. First one Harbor in Hamburg taken by myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saint Michael's Church Hamburg -- Kind of a recurring theme in my travels lately. Slay the devil and they'll build a church for you all over the world!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Bosnian Restaurant I ate in daily!! Of course a picture of the obligatory bier!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
It really does look like Frankenmuth!!!!

Very Nice!!! I would love to go to Europe one day!!!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What kind of an idiot would let his daughter play with a lighter???

Attachments

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Wait til the day comes that your daughters will want to travel with you! You'll be able to show them the world!

Great pics! I've enjoyed them.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 24 2003, 08:34 PM)
Wait til the day comes that your daughters will want to travel with you! You'll be able to show them the world!

Great pics! I've enjoyed them.
They can do that themselves as well! It's the reason I made sure to register them at the British Embassy and pass my citizenship on to them. This way they can travel on my British passport!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Aug 25 2003, 08:04 AM)Great pics bro! Next time make sure to get a few pics of the local flavor...errrr....I mean women.

Gotta be careful taking pics in Hamburg. So many pros in the tourist areas and if they think you're taking a pic they will break your camera or Mr. Pimp daddy will!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
COOL PICS BRO !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts