Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wanna pet my lizard???

This was on our doorwall. Scared the hell out of Peeker!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Max, we went with a bunch of people from my work and their families, friends, etc. There was around 120 people in our group alone. I should've had the trip free, but I only had 1 of my sales take delivery by the end of June and I needed 2. Next year the trip will be free for sure. The trip was around $2000 per couple and was all inclusive.... airfare, hotel, meals, drinks, etc.

MaryJane, I didn't bump my head!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Goose and I went to Puerta Vallerta for our Honeymoon. Its a beautiful place. Did you make it to the resturant in the mountains called LaCliff? That was awsome. We stayed at the Melia when we were there. I just saw somthing through apple vacations for 1 week all inclusive 4 apple for $599 can't beat that!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Fitchick, we didn't make it to that restaurant, but we went to one called Mariscos Tino's. The food was phenomenal. We went to another restaurant right on the ocean that was great too. I can't remember the name of the place but the seating area was kinda outside like a huge tiki bar with a stone/dirt floor.
We went through Apple Vacations and stayed at the Riu Jalisco. The resort is only a year or so old. Very nice.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts