Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great weekend of boating. Except for the log in the shipping channel, everything was great. So many people stopped by I couldn't begin to name everyone.

Special thanks to Spider for helping me wheel hammertime last saturday. Thanks to Boater2be for bringing my truck back to beacon cove from the island.

This was earlier Friday.........

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Friday about 15 of us took Hammertime IV to Crews Inn for dinner and bumpers for drinks. Special thanks to Fran for driving the boat most of the way.

There weren't ANY markers on the lake, clinton, metro, middle, or north channel. Coming back to metro late at night was interesting. Thank God for chartplotters and DGPS.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pandora and gang hopped on the boat for the ride back to Metro. We partied until after 3am.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saturdays Easter dinner. Honey glazed ham, baked cheesy potatoes, green bean casserole, ceaser salad, and an awesome strawberry desert Julie made. Pauline, Boater2be and Dawnie Dawn were sitting in the front of the boat.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for stopping by and to capt'n Rob for the Captain. We damaged it pretty good on Saturday. I think about 10 cases of beer were drank too.

Sunday morning...

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
hammer, thanks for sharing your boat! i had a great weekend!

i posted a couple of pics in the photo gallery (actually they are in the holding tank waiting to be officially posted).

thanks to bobrob and coleen for the boat ride to gull on saturday.

glad you liked the dessert hammer! all the food was great!

the rest of my pics are on snapfish. if you would like access, email me at [email protected] it takes to long with dial-up connection to upload one pic at a time to the gallery.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Bummed I missed all that, I guess I shold read the board more often.

I would have helped, you didn't call.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
thanks hammer we had a great time...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
looks like it was a BLAST!!!

thanks for the calls!

colleen & bobrob, you really rule!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Apr 11 2004, 08:20 PM)Special thanks to Spider for helping me wheel hammertime last saturday. Thanks to Boater2be for bringing my truck back to beacon cove from the island.
Not a problem Jim, Thanks for dinner afterwards. Deb and I had a great time Friday. We talked about coming back down Saturday but we had too many other things going on up here. Sux about the props. If you need help wrangling them off let me know. Not sure I can do anything underwater, but I'll do what ever I can topside to help out.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks. Going to beacon cove at lunch to drive the boat to the hoist. Will pull props after work and try to get back on by thursday.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Great pics Hammer!! I had a great time Saturday, NO ONE on the lake but us on the ride from Harsens island to Metro. Simply AWESOME!! Sorry for whimping out Friday night...

Oh, and BTW, that's a nice hat that you're wearing!!

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Thanks Hammer for a wonderfull evening - also a thanks to Capt Rob for waiting for Pandora and girls to make it to bumpers to join us.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Apr 12 2004, 10:44 AM)Oh, and BTW, that's a nice hat that you're wearing!!
Yeah but you stole it back.
First cap that style I really liked.

·
12,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update: boats out, I'll pull the props after work. I didn't see any damage, they must be tweaked.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts