Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought these pics were SO cute I'd share. (Plus it's the right size to post. I still can't downsize my pics? I'd love to share a pic of Rocky and Hunter but can't figure it out yet.....)

They are Rocky and Hunter's half brother/sister. They are yellow labs.

Rocky's Dad and Hunter's mommy's puppies.........

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
They ALL came out yellow?? That's weird.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
they are adorable!! i wish i could cuddle with one right now!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
This one's not shy.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes - the pups are SO cute! And the one male pup is definitely not shy!!!

Mongo - they are Yellow Lab's. Their dad is an American / Canadian Championship Show Dog so they have a great blood line - (and a higher selling price)
. I know they're usually sold out before they're born. People involved in showing/breeding buy em up quick. I know show dog quality is not what everyone's looking for, usually just looking for a pet.
If you are interested though I can definitely make a call and see if any are unsold. Or if you're interested for a later time definitely let Wetbar or myself know because out 2 boys are AKC "stud dogs" and one of my best friends mom "uses our dogs services" so I can definitely get you a puppy when you need one, regardless of her waiting list.

Thanks to Snow - here's a few pics of our boys Rocky and Hunter!!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh - and yes Mongo - they were born Febr. 1st!!

Here's the pic that I inserted into our Holiday Christmas Cards!!
These dogs will do anything for a treat!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
The puppies are soo cute! Your's are adorable too. I know everybody's seen my baby, but here's another shot of him. He's so cute and patiently waiting for the right girl, Flasher34f! Can't wait to breed him to see how his puppies turn out (that would be the dog, not Convincor).

·
Registered
336 Posts
QUOTE(Evil Shot Girl @ Feb 6 2004, 01:51 PM)Hunter (on the right in the pics) is Rocky's son!
I do see a resemblence!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts