Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
My favorite pictue is the one of Eddie and Pauline. It cracks me up!!!!

Thanks for a great night everyone. I had not been out since school started. It was so great to hang out with everyone.

Congrats MINI!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH yeah.... Kevin and Eddie my stomach hurt so much from laughing at/with you guys!!!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
This is Amielou looking for the shooting star thanks to Cherie (i think that's who that was!) ........

Did you see it Amie??? he he he

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
This one has E.T. potential.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ May 18 2003, 06:28 PM)...cracking up about the name "The PAULTERGEIST"
So funny!!
It could be her new board name.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Nice Pictures!!

Um...that one picture of me...yikes!!

Anyways, had a great time with everyone...to bad Moneyshot did not make it...lot's of people wanted to meet you girl.

But I heard you cats retired early! Big week for them...new house and all!!! Yippie!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
How come I don't see the picture I was forced to take with pauligan's camera of pauligan's and p-29's butts.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
And then there's this one of Dana in a shampoo commercial.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 18 2003, 06:41 PM)How come I don't see the picture I was forced to take with pauligan's camera of pauligan's and p-29's butts.

Perhaps bc the shocking speed of which I deleted that pic was a godsend for you all!! If you ever think "Hey, p-29, let's both bend over and get a picture of our asses" just ixnay it right there!!!

Mine was TWO TIMES as wide!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 18 2003, 06:46 PM)Perhaps bc the shocking speed of which I deleted that pic was a godsend for you all!! If you ever think "Hey, p-29, let's both bend over and get a picture of our asses" just ixnay it right there!!!

Then don't ask me to take it!
I could have been doing something more constructive with that time.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Well, we know what SnowPants is going to be doing tomorrow!!!! Can you say PhotoShop Magic!? Please be kind or you'll pay.....

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 18 2003, 07:02 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ May 18 2003, 06:46 PM) Perhaps bc the shocking speed of which I deleted that pic was a godsend for you all!! If you ever think "Hey, p-29, let's both bend over and get a picture of our asses" just ixnay it right there!!!

Then don't ask me to take it!
I cou;d have been doing something more constructive with that time.

boy you are such a brat!

·
Registered
456 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 18 2003, 05:43 PM)And then there's this one of Dana in a shampoo commercial.

What about CBJ's shampoo commercale?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 18 2003, 08:35 PM)boy you are such a brat!

Nuh-uh!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(The Warden @ May 18 2003, 08:45 PM)What about CBJ's shampoo commercale?
Since when does CBJ need shampoo?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I apologize to (I think it's pauligan - the nice girl with the blue swirly dress on taking pictures), for sticking your camera down my pants and taking a picture. Thank god it didn't turn out, but I think I made a bad first impression on you.

Sorry for the other things I may have done that I don't remember.

Just getting to be able to type, fingers are just about thawed from the boat ride home at 1am!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ May 18 2003, 09:38 PM)I apologize to (I think it's pauligan - the nice girl with the blue swirly dress on taking pictures), for sticking your camera down my pants and taking a picture. Thank god it didn't turn out, but I think I made a bad first impression on you.
Oh God! I hope that was AFTER I used her camera to take her butt picture.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts