Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks Gus for the pictures can almost see my boaton land, I was wondering how the marina was doing these days. Since were on the westside I don't venture that way to often in the winter. It is all down hill now, we will be getting the boats ready before we know it. Have a Very Happy New Year and keep the pictures coming if you get a chance!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Gus looking at the other pictures it looks like K dock we are over on L, in fact I think I see my dock box

Thanks again for the pictures

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 31 2003, 12:38 AM)OUCH!!! Where did you do that at?
i "think" we did it out behind the art van house, south of ford cove. me and some buddie's were having a couple of cokes and i think we went in a little too close to land??

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Intruder @ Dec 31 2003, 09:51 PM)Gus looking at the other pictures it looks like K dock we are over on L, in fact I think I see my dock box

Thanks again for the pictures
it's actually the j dock. i'm at j-53... the second well from the parking area.

i just moved to beacon cove from kean's.

·
Registered
512 Posts
QUOTE(Gus @ Jan 5 2004, 11:45 AM)QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 31 2003, 12:38 AM) OUCH!!! Where did you do that at?
i "think" we did it out behind the art van house, south of ford cove. me and some buddie's were having a couple of cokes and i think we went in a little too close to land??
I know of two other boaters who had major prop / outdrive damage done in the area of Art Van's house. You are the third I've heard of just this past summer. Think I'm a little "gun shy" of this area now.

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(sidelite @ Jan 5 2004, 05:31 PM)QUOTE(Gus @ Jan 5 2004, 11:45 AM)QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 31 2003, 12:38 AM) OUCH!!! Where did you do that at?
I know of two other boaters who had major prop / outdrive damage done in the area of Art Van's house. You are the third I've heard of just this past summer. Think I'm a little "gun shy" of this area now.

i've taken the boat in there dozens of times when I'm sober... no problem.

we just took the boat in too far. if you take it in slow you won't have a problem!

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 30 2003, 07:38 PM)OUCH!!! Where did you do that at?
Yeah, that is 1 F'ed up duoprop! By the looks of'em your gonna need new ones. A set of Volvo props is $$$pensive...sorry to see it!!!

·
AKA gcalan
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(damn yankee @ Jan 6 2004, 01:06 AM)QUOTE(hammer @ Dec 30 2003, 07:38 PM) OUCH!!! Where did you do that at?
Yeah, that is 1 F'ed up duoprop! By the looks of'em your gonna need new ones. A set of Volvo props is $$$pensive...sorry to see it!!!

luckily i've got two sets of spares in the garage!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts