Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Here are the PICTURES I took last night at Fritz's! If you wheren't there, you missed a great time!

G

·
NICE PANTY SHOT!!!!!

Who's cooch is that. Very Very nice cooch.

I know it's not Pauligan, cuz she was wearing jeans. The mystery girl was wearing what looks like a black miniskirt.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Sep 20 2003, 08:18 AM)NICE PANTY SHOT!!!!!

Who's cooch is that. Very Very nice cooch.

I know it's not Pauligan, cuz she was wearing jeans. The mystery girl was wearing what looks like a black miniskirt.
P was actually wearing a skirt. I have no idea who's panties those were.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts

Had a greaaaaaaaaat time last night w/ everyone I made it home w/o passing out or puking!!
The night went by waaaay to fast! MellyJO you're just so cute had fun dancing w/ yu and everyone else!! I bet everyone on Cocktails and Dreams are still in the hot tub somewhere!

Off to the gym can you believe it!! Uggghhh!

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
Great pictures Afireman!

Wowza.....what a great time!!!!

Gotta luv the Filter Kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope Cocktails and Dreams made it back okay!!!!

Found my new watering hole, Captains Landing! Love that place!

Instigator, thank god your hot tub was not ready, can you see all of us back there at 3:00am. Yikes!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Ok Ok....I plead the fifth on last night. I just woke up and I am still hammered. Could believe there are pictures up on the net already. Thanks Pandora for the awesome ride up the river and nice to meet all the new peeps. I can't name everyone since there were so many of us.

Time to take a shower and head to the boat. I don't think I will be drinking today since I have to let my alcohol stream get some blood into it.

Later,

Cotty

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
They won't open.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
oh whata night...
nice meeting everyone!
cotty, hope you DONT remember the walk to the G-Spot

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(MikeRyan @ Sep 20 2003, 11:31 AM)oh whata night...
nice meeting everyone!
cotty, hope you DONT remember the walk to the G-Spot
Oh I remember aw to well. What the hell happened after that is just bluuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The boat ride home was less crowded, what happened to everyone?

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
i dont remember the run home all to well, are you sure? i just remember the 2 boats on plane down the river....

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
cotty i don't think you could have counted all the people on the ride back. a few left in a cab to get back early for work. thanks for the strawberry quick or should i say kick. nice meeting more lscn people last night. see you in the bay. Pachanga girl are you and Danny doing ok? thanks for the pizza by the way. it hit the spot

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I'm going to have to start blowing off Saturday work and hang with everyone on friday nights! Looks like you all had tooooo much fun!

NoCode

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Had a total blast last night, thanks for the ride dave. Woke up on dave's couch with his parrot blaben about something, (is blaben a word, if not it should be) I don't think it know's how to speak english. Me Dave, edennrog, and boatchic were relaxing a little on his deck this morning, so I thought it was a good time to crack one open and they all looked at me real funny like. Oh well. Can't wait for the next Mt Clemens run.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
WOW! Who knew partying on land could be so much fun!?!

Great seeing everyone last night!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Sep 20 2003, 12:28 PM)Sorry Capt Rob I shouldn't have done that but I can't stand this clown!!!
Who? What'd I miss?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh my....first experience with LSCN and I had a total BLAST!!!! Although the 1 hour ride home was not fun....

A huge THANK YOU to everyone I met last night. Everyone was great and so nice. I hope to see you all again, soon.

So lets see, that made it a straight 25 hours I was up - what was I thinking.... but well worth it.

Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Looks like I missed a lot of fun. I didn't know there were going to be that many peeps there.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts