Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Maybe we should be submitting these pics at the functions. We are going to loose alot of these pics in posts, eventually.
if they are submitted, we can always check out the memories.
i'm not saying not to post them, i enjoy seeing them so quiclky,...but also submit them to capt'n mike so we have them for future reference.
like dyngus pics.....
like watterlogged's party.
we may never see these again if we don't submit them.

my .02

Send them to: [email protected]

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Thanks Eddie! Please send your pics to Capt'n Mike.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I just sent everything I had.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
good idea and good action! !!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 27 2003, 04:58 PM)I agree 100%
me too, great idea, you are a genius..... ooops talking to myself again.... I AM A GEMINI !

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ May 27 2003, 09:00 PM)QUOTE(rerun @ May 27 2003, 04:58 PM) I agree 100%
me too, great idea, you are a genius..... ooops talking to myself again.... I AM A GEMINI !

So am I!

Good thinking, Fast-Eddie! Don't want to loose all these, fo sho!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
What if certain people have privileges to post directly to the photo gallery? (me!! over here!!! give me rights!!) I mean hey, it's a big responsibility being in charge of the camera and time consuming to deal with. I like the instant gratification and then with my dial up it gets too time consuming to send them over...

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 28 2003, 08:39 AM)I like the instant gratification

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 28 2003, 07:39 AM)What if certain people have privileges to post directly to the photo gallery? (me!! over here!!! give me rights!!) I mean hey, it's a big responsibility being in charge of the camera and time consuming to deal with. I like the instant gratification and then with my dial up it gets too time consuming to send them over...
I have quite a few pics from various events but have never sent all of them due to time. Carrying the camera is at times a pain. It seems the more I drink I forget where I put the camera. I always worry I am going to forget it or drop it

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
Pauligan, we may be able to do that. Eagle1 was approving the pictures that were uploaded, but I don't know if she still is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts