Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting a Prince Albert. Is this something I can do myself and should I let a professional "handle" it. Anyone else have something like this. Ladies, what do you think. Any ladies with special piercings?

·
Registered
380 Posts
DON'T do it yourself!!!!! If you are going to get that done, let a professional do it. There are techniques to doing it to prevent infection.... Along with making sure it heals properly and in a short amount of time. Also, there are nerves running along that part... and the last thing you wanna do is loose feeling in that area
I have the cartilage in my upperear peirced.... nothing major, but I have seen the results of people trying it the "do it yourself" method. Not pretty.

Good Luck

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ Sep 17 2003, 04:21 PM)

bleah!

Were you kidding deu-goose? You were not going to mutilate your own manhood, right? Please say right.

If you are going to have it done, do it the right way...

Personally, I like piercing free on men and women.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(sunday @ Sep 17 2003, 04:32 PM)I have a few. Please let a professional do it, you can really cause problems doing it yourself!!

Feel free to give us details on location along with pics.

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Sep 17 2003, 03:35 PM)QUOTE(sunday @ Sep 17 2003, 04:32 PM) I have a few. Please let a professional do it, you can really cause problems doing it yourself!!

Feel free to give us details on location along with pics.

lol..tongue, belly button and the twins..

·
Registered
306 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Sep 17 2003, 03:43 PM)ok now that we know that...go ahead and post pics.
Or you can just send them to me direct.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
sunday, what rerun said, lol !

goose duece !
what the he** is a prince albert, is it what i think it is !?

why on earth would you consider this !?!?!

you messin with us or actually going to slam a chunk
of steel through an item of your joy maker?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I have few too, and I am going to get my nose done in a few weeks. I love piercing's! A buddy of mine had his prince pierced and it look pretty cool, but you must get it done professionally!

Sunday, I have thought about getting the twins done, do they take long to heal?

G

·
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Sep 17 2003, 04:57 PM)sunday, what rerun said, lol !

goose duece !
what the he** is a prince albert, is it what i think it is !?

why on earth would you consider this !?!?!

you messin with us or actually going to slam a chunk
of steel through an item of your joy maker?

I had to do a web search on this one, and by the descriptions, didn't open any of the sites. Yes, my worst fears were confirmed.

I guess I'd ask myself if I could live with "it" if they really screwed up bad during the process. I wouldn't want to have to say "Yeah, it used to work, but now it just looks like this..."

·
Registered
409 Posts
I know I'm a prude but other than ears being pierced and MAYBE belly button (THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ABS LIKE JANET JACKSON OR BRITNEY SPEARS) I think piercings are a bit trailer-park like.

I have the same feelings about tatoos.

Sincerely,

Grandma BlondeStreak

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I have no experience in this matter nor do I know of anyone that does. However logic would suggest that there may be some issues when nature calls. If you will not miss being able to clearly write your name in the snow and you have no objections to wrecking a few pairs of shoes until you get used to it.... Well I guess it is yours to do with what you will.

·
Registered
380 Posts
What if you get it done and you set the metal detectors off at an airport!!!!

HAHA

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(KezzerOne @ Sep 17 2003, 10:30 PM)What if you get it done and you set the metal detectors off at an airport!!!!

HAHA
Come on!!!! It's Goose he would just drop trou and show them what the deal was.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
At my former job at the Urology office one of the doctors I worked with had a patient and he had a horrible infection that was very very painful. The site became infected (pus filled, red, & swollen) Be aware of the complications!!!!
I would not advise it- not professionally & BY NO MEANS on your own. Imagine screwing up and having to explain that to an ER doc!!!!

Just my .02

1 - 20 of 31 Posts