Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.......so apparently when some of us were at Cotty's house we decided to go Friday (today) and get some piercings. Apparently we're sticking to it and have invited LSCN'ers to come along!
We'll be at Wonderland Tatoo in St. Clair Shores at 4:30! It's at Little Mack/Harper just north of 9 mile.

So far we have SooSassy, Beckers and I getting our bellies pierced. Sunday doesn't know? Maybe the small part of her ear? And my friend Viriginia may add one somewhere?
Who else is in?
And yes Stephanie - you can still go "first" - right after me! That was SO funny last night! That would make you SECOND silly!

So come on out for a PIERCING GOOD TIME!!
Or if you'd like a tatoo.....you know where we'll be!

(We had to plan it early for today so we don't chicken out!)

·
Registered
336 Posts
Not sure if I'm ballsy enough to do this or not (belly button piercing)! How long do you think you'll be there? I don't get outta work til 5:00pm?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Ew. Ow. No.

No tatoos here. And I don't even use the one piercing I DO have in my ear.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Do you know if they pierce the taint.

Just wondering.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Maybe I'll get a Prince Albert done!

Yeah RIGHT!

You girls are going to hurt tomorrow!

No sex in the missionary position for a couple of weeks...so your men are just going to have to suck it up and give it to you doggy-style. I'm sure they'll be disappointed about that.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Feb 6 2004, 01:18 PM)Maybe I'll get a Prince Albert done!

Yeah RIGHT!

No sex in the missionary position for a couple of weeks...so your men are just going to have to suck it up and give it to you doggy-style. I'm sure they'll be disappointed about that.

LMAO

Good Call

Is your DJ avatar dude giving the SHOCKER sign.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEAll Jacked Up Posted on Feb 6 2004, 01:17 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you know if they pierce the taint.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AJU - YES

Ladybug - we'll still be there I'm sure!!
Here's Dave's cell phone # - 586-899-6263

Stazi - Ok - I have you down for the Prince Albert! haha

I'm hoping it doesn't hurt too much, but you're right Ruff Ruff baby!

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
QUOTEEvil Shot Girl Posted on Feb 6 2004, 01:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.......so apparently when some of us were at Cotty's house we decided to go Friday (today) and get some piercings. Apparently we're sticking to it and have invited LSCN'ers to come along!
We'll be at Wonderland Tatoo in St. Clair Shores at 4:30! It's at Little Mack/Harper just north of 9 mile.

So far we have SooSassy, Beckers and I getting our bellies pierced. Sunday doesn't know? Maybe the small part of her ear? And my friend Viriginia may add one somewhere?
Who else is in?
And yes Stephanie - you can still go "first" - right after me! That was SO funny last night! That would make you SECOND silly!

So come on out for a PIERCING GOOD TIME!!
Or if you'd like a tatoo.....you know where we'll be!

(We had to plan it early for today so we don't chicken out!)

Too bad your going so early. I know Laney has been wanting to get a belly button piercing, but she's busy until at least 7:00 tonight.

·
Registered
268 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Feb 6 2004, 01:21 PM)QUOTE(Stazi The Aussie @ Feb 6 2004, 01:18 PM) Maybe I'll get a Prince Albert done!

Yeah RIGHT!

LMAO

Good Call

Is your DJ avatar dude giving the SHOCKER sign.

Is that a rhetorical question?

OF COURSE HE IS! ||_|

"Party-peoplllllle make sooooome noiiiiise!!!"

*unf unf unf unf unf unf boom boom unf unf unf unf unf unf boom boom* <---- Techno beat

·
Registered
336 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Feb 6 2004, 01:22 PM)I'm getting a ring/bell done in between my ball sack so I can ring it and say "Come And Get It!!!"
J/J!!

I can't stop laughing. OMG your hilarious. I can totally picture this image in my head.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
hwy can i hear... who let the dogs out... doggie style baby....

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Belly piercings actually do not hurt at all.. the only soreness is the few days after.. I am the biggest chicken too and it was a piece of cake for me!
Good luck girls... (and guys)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey Samson - tell Laney we'll go back up there for her -have her pick a day!!

Today we have to do it early so SooSassy doesn't chicken out! Then she's got dinner plans for later.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
i thought the belly piercing was painful during and sore after for a couple weeks. my girlfriend was with me and i went first, then she chickened out

I'd like to witness a Prince Albert being done !!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts