Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
If anyone didn't get the flyer for this event here it is.
It starts at 2p.m. goes till ?????

For anyone that doesn't know, my sister Dawn has cancer. The money raised will go toward paying for her health insurance coverage.

Please post if you are planning to attend & how many . We need to give Dan an approx number.

Hope everyone can make it, its going to be a blast. Then again anything & everything with this group is!

Attachments

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
This one is a little more readable for in here:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
put me down for 2 peeps... will stop in for a couple b4 heading to boat ..

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Sep 28 2003, 03:30 PM)Thanks Snow. I was still working on it. Are you & Boss going?
I don't know. We may have a Michigan game to go to that day if I get tickets. And then there your benefit and also Cap'n Chris's party. I wish we could do both.

Or, if we all of a sudden sell our house, we'll need that day for packing and/or moving and won't be able to do any of the above.

It's hard to say at this time.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
MrsSunbum- I won't be able to attend. I'll be in Spain, but please put me down for a 20 spot. I'll get it to Instigator and he'll make sure you get it. Take care and I hope everything works out well!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I plan to be there.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Oct 1 2003, 04:14 PM)Open Weekend...We are there!

KEWL....do you think you can get my sunglasses for me???

Count me in...I'm there - can't wait!!!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Put me down as being there!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.