Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Very cute.......I was checking out adoptables (again) this morning and the one cute, long haired kitty I found is up north........Every pet adoption thingy they have going on at the pet stores are on Sat. when I'm not home.....Patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I have a dog that I am trying to get rid of! It looks like the one on the right. I will get a pic of her up soon.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
VERY misleading title.
<_<

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Anyone what a good dog? Free to a good home.

Pics

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Nothing there. The images keep causing an MSN password window to pop-up.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 18 2003, 09:08 AM)QUOTE(afiremen @ Jun 18 2003, 09:05 AM) Anyone what a good dog? Free to a good home.
What are the details? male or female, temprement, age, etc.
She is a female, good with kids, 1 year old, been fixed, shots up to date, tracking chip.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sorry no more pets here.
3 cats & a reef aquarium are enough to keep up!
but i'll keep an ear out for any one looking.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Afiremen - I can't see the pics on the link you posted. Can you e-mail them to me? [email protected]

I can't believe I'm even considering this

What's her name? Why are you getting rid of her?

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Afiremen, the pics are locked and cannot be viewed or edited. Can you unlock them or put them with the other pics in there?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I haven't even seen BREED yet.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 18 2003, 11:04 AM)I haven't even seen BREED yet.

He said she looks just like the dog in the pic further up. I would ASSUME he means Golden Retriver. Either that or there's another breed that looks just like a Golden Retriever.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
A dark Yellow Lab can look like that, except for the fur length.

If its more red is may be an Irish Setter.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 18 2003, 11:14 AM)A dark Yellow Lab can look like that, except for the fur length.

If its more red is may be an Irish Setter.

True.

I can't get in touch with him here, so I'm not sure what the stroy is. Hopefully he can send me some pics.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jun 18 2003, 10:56 AM)Afiremen - I can't see the pics on the link you posted. Can you e-mail them to me? [email protected]

I can't believe I'm even considering this

What's her name? Why are you getting rid of her?
The rest of my "old family" are moving out soon and they can't have dogs and I don't and didn't want the dog in the first place!

Her name is Dakota!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts