Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pistons may advance to the next round, anyone interested or care? My neighbor Jeff is totally into them and we may be up for something.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Have a wedding shower to go to for a couple hours. No not me I'm the best man, then may head over to Wooly Bully's to see Annie's (bartender from Jack's) husband play. Well check the board to see wazzup.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
funny you mention that, mike. i'm running THAT party tonight, TOO!
see you there!

anyone is welcome to wooly bully's tonight! we'll have the game on, specials, giveaways, another of those tattoo contests, and Elixir is playing at 9pm!
i'll be there 5-ish!

come on up and see me!
print this for more free drinks!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Holy moly, three Tiki openings in three days??? Whew... No way. Paul Gilleran is a friend. I hope people show up. Keep that place going. If anyone gets a chance to go to the old Marinelli's on Utica (now called PK Gilleran's) check out the cityscapes on the walls in the back room. Paris, Chicago, NY...great shots from a great photographer, my mentor....

CK, maybe I'll stop in for one...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
no sh*t!? i graduated from HS with his partner paul bil. small world! heck yeah, come on up and have one or two! i'll be there!

·
Registered
954 Posts
I will be watching it in Anderson S. Carolina. I don't know exactly where but I will find a place!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to game 5 against the Nets and now I'm hooked.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
you only need to watch the last 2 minutes of a game, thats all that matters

and sometimes all you really need to see is the last 5 seconds

the rest of the game is just filler to make you think you got your moneys worth for the ticket price, and to allow you to have 5 or 6 beers

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the 5 or 6 beers part.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Tossing around the idea of a couple of beers.....I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. Capt Rob let me know where you end up.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I'll be up in a suite with 22 of my closest customers

Is anyone going to the game? I'm meeting some of them at the Post in Auburn Hills before the game.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 20 2004, 11:18 AM)Tossing around the idea of a couple of beers.....I'm going to keep an eye on this thread. Capt Rob let me know where you end up.
Re, I will keep you posted..... keep an eye on this thread.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I'll be watching at my house tonight. Having a few friends over. Rob and re, if you guys wanna swing by, 586 415-6857 house 586 855-0484 cell. Give me a buzz.

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
I will be watching in a suite at the palace with friends. If anyone else is at the Palace, give me a call and come up for a drink!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Started at HCN and ended up at Ernie's with Hazy, Mr. Big, JC and my neighbor Jeff for the second half. Talk about total domination. Bring it on.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
watched the 3rd quarter at wb with mirage29 & doubled and some friends, but was exhausted and went home by 10:30. found out they won today. gooo pistons!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Great time CK!!!!

Nice metting you doubled!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts