Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked to Tom at Walkers, they are going to sell Papa Joes Pizza this summer. Pizza in the bay, it doesn't get any better.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ May 27 2003, 11:04 PM)Thank You for all support. I want came up with some discount for our group . Any ideas ????
ps I just hired a new driver for this account - CBJ
FREE PIZZA & BEER!!!!!!!!
Thanks Max, you are the BEST!!!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(seadoorob @ May 28 2003, 09:25 AM)Where is walkers landing???
Its in the cut between the bay & the South Channel. On Harsens Island. The Mayberry cut.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
i know, max, let's set your equipment up on a pontoon boat and drive that sucker to the bay and gull island every weekend and sell pizza's that way! we'll call it poppa joe's aqua pie!

congrats on the new account, and the new driver!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 28 2003, 09:52 AM).... we'll call it poppa joe's aqua pie!
Sounds a little fishy to me!

G

·
I recall some kids selling pizza back in Little Muscamoot several years ago off a small boat. It makes for a nice change from the standard boat sanwiches.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Bill272 @ May 28 2003, 09:57 AM)I recall some kids selling pizza back in Little Muscamoot several years ago off a small boat. It makes for a nice change from the standard boat sanwiches.
The sandwiches aren't so standard this year. Tom is making home made subs. I didn't try one, but they look awesome!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Cool! I like a good homemade sub too. Walker Dogs are good too. Walkers is my favorite place to get stuff on the lake. They are the nicest people. I tried to get them to add their business onto the site, but they never did. I even gave them the site address.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I don't think they are online. They are great ppl. They were surprised to hear they were mentioned on the internet. Maybe I will print out some of the nice things being said about them. Everyone post nice things!!
Then show them how important advertising here is.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I tried to tell them that last year that this web would get them more business. There are alot of people who don't know that they exist. I have been a regular there for over 5 years now and I will still say that the are the best store on the lake.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ May 28 2003, 10:23 AM)I will still say that the are the best store on the lake.
I'll second that! I think it's the down home feel of the place, you see the same friendly faces, and the history. There's even a book about it.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Not only are they nice people but on more than 1 occasion they have taken my Canadian money at par for fuel. Now that is beyond nice! I wish I knew when that was going to happen, I would putt in on fumes! haha

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ May 28 2003, 10:32 AM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ May 28 2003, 10:23 AM) I will still say that the are the best store on the lake.
I'll second that! I think it's the down home feel of the place, you see the same friendly faces, and the history. There's even a book about it.

" A kid on the Flats" Great book. Walkers does have that family, warm feeling.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts