Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
I'm all about Pepperoni. It's simple, yet a timeless classic.

I'm very picky when it comes to my pizza. When trying a new place for the first time I ALWAYS order pepperoni. If they manage to screw that up then I NEVER return.

I don't like Greek Pizza either. I much prefer a hand tossed, NY style Italian pizza from a brick oven.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
everything on it except sardines,,,, and add lots of hot pepper seeds.....

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Pizza is soo yummy for breakfast!! I'm not to hip on breakfast food, so I always order lunch at breakfast...
Left over Mostacholi is good too!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Any meat is good on pizza and the only non-meat item I get is onions.

I remember back in the day when I worked at a Papa Romano's, that when I worked the morning shift I would make a pizza-ommlette for breakfast. Instaed of pizza sause I put scrambled eggs on the pizza dough with what ever other items you would want on a pizza or in an ommlette and toss it in the oven. Very tasty.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Nov 25 2003, 11:07 AM)Any meat is good on pizza and the only non-meat item I get is onions.

I remember back in the day when I worked at a Papa Romano's, that when I worked the morning shift I would make a pizza-ommlette for breakfast. Instaed of pizza sause I put scrambled eggs on the pizza dough with what ever other items you would want on a pizza or in an ommlette and toss it in the oven. Very tasty.

When I worked at Buddy's, we did that too!
We also used to make the BUDDY MAC......pizza dough, no sauce, with cheese & ground beef, then topped with 1000 island, shredded lettuce, and diced pickles...the buddy mac!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
little extra sauce, always, then pepperoni, onions, and tomato's !

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Pachanga Girl @ Nov 25 2003, 09:24 PM)pineapple and ham with lots of sauce!!

YUMMY! Thats my favorite.

No pizza places near us. Have to settle for the frozen stuff. Freshetta brick oven...portabella mushroom & spinach is yummy. Had that for dinner tonight.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Nov 25 2003, 11:07 AM)Any meat is good on pizza and the only non-meat item I get is onions.

i usually prefer the meat lover style of pizzas (get off you queer eye 4 a straight gut jokes) any meat on it......

im happy!

i dont like having to pick off veggies.... YUK!!!!

yes, i can eat all the fat carry'n, carb carry'n, cholestrial (sp?) carry'n stuff i wantn and not gain a "lbs"

but... morning time.......
ill eat anything that is on that pizza, AS LONG AS THERE ARE NO 'SHROOMS

back when i managed a Pizza Slut, (i mean Hut), i used to come up with some creations, jus' like AJU. it was fun back then experimenting w/ things...........................................................

cuz we didnt pay for them!!!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Mmm, pizza sounds good right now! My pizza has to have extra sauce, extra cheese, pepperoni, italian sausage, green peppers, onions, ham.

I don't mind a loaded pizza, i just pick schtuff off I don't like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts