Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a pizza fron Stosh's Pizza on van **** near between 9-10 mile.

Pepperoni, bacon, sliced tomatos......owe my GAWD is it
GOOD !

I would highly recommend them !
YUMMMMY !

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Yes they have great pizza! Jeff, Snowmaker, grew up near there. They also have awesome pitas, you can't go wrong ordering one of those too!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Boss @ Nov 12 2003, 05:48 PM)Yes they have great pizza! Jeff, Snowmaker, grew up near there. They also have awesome pitas, you can't go wrong ordering one of those too!
3crabs used to work on 10 just West of Van **** at Transmatic years ago........wonder if Puff was one of the kids that used to come in and visit?

I'm having homemade nachos, yummy~

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Nov 12 2003, 06:25 PM)QUOTE(Boss @ Nov 12 2003, 05:48 PM) Yes they have great pizza! Jeff, Snowmaker, grew up near there. They also have awesome pitas, you can't go wrong ordering one of those too!
3crabs used to work on 10 just West of Van **** at Transmatic years ago........wonder if Puff was one of the kids that used to come in and visit?

I guess now is not the time to remind you of the Cocoa Pebbles you had for breakfast?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Dana @ Nov 12 2003, 06:18 PM)Eddie, do you live near there? I'm at Martin and VanDyke!
dana,...no i work of sherwood, near 10 mile
i live near 14mile jefferson and harper

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Nov 12 2003, 05:52 PM)No , Thank You
Come on Max! Stosh is a totally Polish name! You have got to support your Polish Pizza making bretheran!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
We just had Taco Bell.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(TheWiz @ Nov 12 2003, 07:42 PM)QUOTE(Madmax @ Nov 12 2003, 05:52 PM) No , Thank You
Come on Max! Stosh is a totally Polish name! You have got to support your Polish Pizza making bretheran!
Yes , it is " Stasiu " I just hate all pizzas for some reason

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I guess now is not the time to remind you of the Cocoa Pebbles you had for breakfast?
[/quote]
No, this isn't~

Does he remember Transmatic shop on 10 mile? rich worked for the original owner....back in the mid to late 70's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts