Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a whole pizza between Saturday and Sunday. I was so hungry that I could have eaten a dock on Saturday, but the pizza was good Max! They seemed to be surprized when I asked where the pizza was as soon as I walked in the door....lol

Mini

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
I haven't been to Walker's yet this year....Will get pizza when we do

Everybody ask for MadMax's Popa Joe's Pizza at Metro beach.......

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Jun 16 2003, 09:51 AM)Had my first peese yesterday!

If you know what i mean?
Madmax, the pizza was awesome.
Walkers is the best!!!!!!
Did ypu make there on Saturday after we left Brown`s ?

·
Registered
585 Posts
Pizza was really good from Walkers. 1/4 slice of a whole pizza only $2.50 and if you buy the whole pizza its only $8.99. What a deal...they could get away with charging more and it would still sell!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jun 16 2003, 10:44 AM)Sorry for my ignorance, but where's Walker'?
Between the South Channel & the Moot. Take the Mayberry Cut.

G

·
Dear LSCN,

I would like to take a full page ad for Walker's Landing. With detailed chart directions to and from.

(just kidding)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I have been. Will continue to . I will print out this thread, show them. The last thread I printed & showed them had a couple ppl asking where they were, too. A few more threads with "where is Walkers?" might do the trick. LOL

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I agree Convincor! That place is awesome. Tom and Mary are very nice people too. Max, the pizza rocks and I suggest that you give them a couple supreme's to sell.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
On the cut (Maybury Hwy) between Mucamoot Bay and the South Channel. Little party store that sells gas/beer/food and now MadMax's Papa Joe's Pizza!

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
From the SOuth Channel yes....I wouldnt recommend anything bigger than a bass boat from Muscamoot....water is LOW....

Mini

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Your call on that one.....from the channel you have to pass under a bridge....dont know the clearance, dont have to worry about that in a bass boat.

Mini

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
JasonR, I called Tom (at Walkers) He said from the water to the bridge is between 12 & 13. Prob closer to 12. You need a dingy!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts