Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When will the first Walleye be taken out of the Detroit River by boat? This Spring.

Im going to guess Between Mar. 21 - 22 or 27 or 28? All right fine Ill narrow it down.

March 22

·
Registered
111 Posts
You nailed it on the head CBJ, March 22 is when i plan on going for the eye's, I guess you can see into the future hahaha........kidding.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
It took a few hours and talked to chuck, jerry, Cam Carmen,and cris edwards and here's the senereo. Bitter COLD artic air is desending upon us from the north and will bring a low of 3 on sunday, than next Wednesday the 18th temps. rise as systems change and start coming from the south. Ushering temps in the 40's for a few days that ='s thawing, So Figuring 40's, sun rising higher in the sky, and we all know it's wind that thaw's ice the most, I figure ice flow's, no el-nino this year and it's still winter officially. It will be April 1st for the season to kick out.

CBJ ???? What's the prize for the right answer? lol

h2o<--- says can't wait to use gulp...

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
April the 22nd. Summer is coming. The ice will move fast this year as the water will be up a little higher than last year. What is the prize CBJ ??? Bob

·
Registered
882 Posts
Bob;
If your date is correct (April 22nd), that would spell disaster for the Michigan Walleye Tour Tournament to be held on the river April 17-18th.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
They could be in trouble this year. We are going to have a lot of ice out there. I just hope we also get a lot of extra water this year. You coming to Gibraltar next week Mad Wags?? Bob

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
1rst prize gets to win a dream date with Mini! Where he will wisk you away to scenic Roseville Michigan where youll dine at the fashionable Club 11. Treating your pallet to draft beer & chilli. Dont worry Mini's a sure thing so your bound to score!!!!

Come on nobody else is going to take a stab at it.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I think I will come see ya Bob!

I am going to shoot for April Fools Day (1st).
Since it is going to take fools luck to win this thing and because only a fool would take the prize. LOL!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(MadWags @ Feb 13 2004, 09:06 AM)I think I will come see ya Bob!

I am going to shoot for April Fools Day (1st).
Since it is going to take fools luck to win this thing and because only a fool would take the prize. LOL!

AWESOME AVATAR!!!!!!

Lets chase Hassek out of Hockey Town with pitch forks and torches! What a disapointment!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
MadWags Good guess, if we tie I get Shotgun when we take mini fishing. lol or mini takes us fishing ya that's it.

h2o<-- we can always say april fools and pick a different day.lol

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
nitroderrek boats first walley posted right about the time CBJ said,

h2o<--says CONGRADULATIONS

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
have fun on the date...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts