Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather isnt looking great...What is everyone going to be up to?

We didnt make it to the boat last weekend, so we will be at Beacon for at least a few hours on Saturday, but I dont know if we will make it out onto the lake at all.

·
Registered
528 Posts
QUOTE(4_winns_fan @ Jul 17 2009, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The weather isnt looking great...What is everyone going to be up to?

We didnt make it to the boat last weekend, so we will be at Beacon for at least a few hours on Saturday, but I dont know if we will make it out onto the lake at all.

They are saying (right now) that Sunday is going to be a lot nicer day than Saturday. We plan on being out all day Sunday...

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Tonight we are taking Bills Dad & step mom out for a cruise, probably head over to Brown's if the weather cooperates.

I was thinking that if the weather was poopy tomorrow hanging at Metro could be an option, if it's decent, we'll probably head over to Muscamoot. Not sure what we'll be doing Sunday, pretty much everything is up in the air.

Don't forget your mittens!!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
QUOTE(Stodge @ Jul 17 2009, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Need knots.....

Aside from that, dunno. Since I'm on call it might be Poorman's.

Stodge has the right idea! I'm going to get some knots tonight (If I make it out before they close), tomorrow I'm heading to Port Huron and planning on rounding the first set of buoys in Lake Huron to fish then heading home for a slow relaxing cruise.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
If anyone is bored, we have a boat club outting at Metro for the weekend. We have a finger dock resererved, but none the less if anyone is around stop in and I'll buy ya a beer!

·
Registered
308 Posts
As much as we hate to, we are taking this week-end off from the boat due to the cool weather forecast. That means I have to go to my class reunion Sat, YUCK!! If the weather holds out today, we're going on a group motorcycle ride from Waterford to Ortonville.

Summer is 1/2 over, it goes so fast...We usually try to be on the boat every week-end, of course we enjoy the time on the boat, but you almost have to be on the boat every week-end to justify the expense.

It seems we average 3 out of 4 week-ends a month on the boat due to other things going on.

Dream Cruise week-end is always a tough one, cause that is fun as well,

my fav B's....Boats, Beer and Bikini's vs Cool Car's

Prob due both, dream cruise on sat, boat sat night and sun

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
QUOTE(sunsation98 @ Jul 17 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If anyone is bored, we have a boat club outting at Metro for the weekend. We have a finger dock resererved, but none the less if anyone is around stop in and I'll buy ya a beer!

What's that? You'll buy me a.... Grey Font Flash photography Midnight Entertainment

Attachments

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 17 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know a few people that will stay warm all weekend in their fleece and sweat shirts they bought from GPE

Confirmed!

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 17 2009, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(sunsation98 @ Jul 17 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If anyone is bored, we have a boat club outting at Metro for the weekend. We have a finger dock resererved, but none the less if anyone is around stop in and I'll buy ya a beer!

What's that? You'll buy me a.... View attachment 64072

I do actually have some Jack on the boat!

You just never know who may drop by!

On a side note- perfect weekend for metro----COLD tremps!!! I am departing at 10:30 to bring the first of two boats over today!! Terrible job!

·
Vendor
12,824 Posts
Metro is a possibiliy for sure. The weather forcast is a bit shady, but not gonna stop us. Let's get out there and have some fun. It's JULY for william's sake. Let's ROCK Yellow Font Circle Symmetry Electric blue

Speaking of boating I gotta get out of here and head to the boat to get it cleaned up for a great weekend!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 17 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Metro is a possibiliy for sure. The weather forcast is a bit shady, but not gonna stop us. Let's get out there and have some fun. It's JULY for william's sake. Let's ROCK View attachment 64080
Speaking of boating I gotta get out of here and head to the boat to get it cleaned up for a great weekend!

Feel free to stop by TwinFins to give it a good washdown as well!

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(4_winns_fan @ Jul 17 2009, 11:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Jul 17 2009, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Metro is a possibiliy for sure. The weather forcast is a bit shady, but not gonna stop us. Let's get out there and have some fun. It's JULY for william's sake. Let's ROCK View attachment 64080

Feel free to stop by TwinFins to give it a good washdown as well!

I thought you already had somebody for that.
j/k!

(look closely)
View attachment 64083

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
QUOTE(sunsation98 @ Jul 17 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If anyone is bored, we have a boat club outting at Metro for the weekend. We have a finger dock resererved, but none the less if anyone is around stop in and I'll buy ya a beer!

Maybe this can be our plan. Will have to talk to the captain.

Riverside for some knots
Buzz through the moot and see who is there and say hi
Go to Metro to see Ken's boat
Back to the marina

We can't leave until after 8:00 tonight for the marina cuz of work
Have to be home Saturday before 10:00 cuz of work
Mike flies out Sunday at noon cuz of work

But watch out next week. If all goes to plan, I will be at the marina almost every day .

Go to boat after work Monday
Come home Tuesday night
Go back to the Boat Thursday
Stay allllllllllllllllllllllll weekend

Only bad thing is Mike will be on call again the weekend he comes home

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.