Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the weather looking good for this week and lousy the next, we are heading out to the lake for the last run of the season on Thursday (Wed. looks good too, but too many meetings…). We’re planning on getting out there around 11-12 and soak up some sun and a couple of pops at Gull. Nothing too late for us because we need to be back to the Westside by 6:00. Anybody interested in meeting for a late season skip day??

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Ummm...........Let me think about it........
OK! Actually i was thinkin about doing that tomorrow if i could find a peep or two to join.?!
But, Thursday would be ok also.
Feel a cold coming on... cold beer..... hmmM!!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Would have to leave Gull no later than 1:30pm, but I may be able to make it out as well. I'll give a shout if we are out.

Pyrate

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
All these people that sit at work reading the discussion board (not working) and no one can play hookey??

Wed. or Thurs.?

I still have 7 vac. days left before all the holiday time kicks in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was thinking the same thing Stacy. I'll see if I can find the small group pic from last year when we did this.

Paging Sunbums... you guys in???

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
QUOTE(Bill272 @ Oct 7 2003, 03:43 PM)I was thinking the same thing Stacy. I'll see if I can find the small group pic from last year when we did this.

Paging Sunbums... you guys in???
Maybe at least Sebastian would like to come out and play!?!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Bill, That sounds like a good idea. I was hoping to make one more run to PIB this weekend. It will depend if my boat is back from the yearly outdrive service.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Accuweather says 0 inches of snow!!! Realfeel of 81, 77 in the shade!!! Work, Schmerk...

Thursday 10/9 Forecast in Detail for HARSENS ISLAND, MI

Partly sunny and very warm
High 79° F Low 56° F

Maximum RealFeel™ 81° F
RealFeel Shade 77° F
Winds SSE at 2 mph
Wind Gusts 4 mph
Maximum UV 3
Thunderstorm Probability 1%
Amount of Precipitation 0.00 in
Amount of Rain 0.00 in
Amount of Snow 0 in
Hours of Precipitation 0
Hours of Rain 0

·
Registered
833 Posts
Let's bring this back. I think I'm going to work a half day, then shoot to the boat. Gull Island? Anybody else? This week is it guys, take advantage. Who's in?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

Too bad I've got school tomorrow night. Otherwise I would consider looking for a ride.

I only got to go out twice this year.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Oct 8 2003, 10:48 AM)

Too bad I've got school tomorrow night. Otherwise I would consider looking for a ride.

I only got to go out twice this year.

three times if you include your outing in the canal at HCN

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm actually winterizing tomorrow!

I'm in rack-storage @ Belle Maer, they quit putting us in the water Oct 1st, and we have to be winterized by the 15th! They lock the building that day......

I go thru this agony evry year when we get our "Indian Summer" (I'm sure some Indians will be offended by that somehow!)

Have fun, I'll be jealous hearing you rip across the lake while I'm pouring in the Anti-freeze!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Oct 8 2003, 10:50 AM)three times if you include your outing in the canal at HCN
I don't count that. I wasn't on a boat.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(speedfreak @ Oct 8 2003, 10:56 AM)Have fun, I'll be jealous hearing you rip across the lake while I'm pouring in the Anti-freeze!
I just pulled off the "silent thunder exhaust" platform off the boat last night (it had some cracks and rattled too much), so you may be able to hear us after all...

Here's a pic from last year's skip day - not a big crowd but a good time...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I would love to join you all out there but, I just winterized the boat last weekend. HINT!! HINT!!

Actually I will be going on a school field trip with the kids that day.

Its been less than a week since the boat was put away and Iam already having serious withdraws. Had a great summer and don't want to let it go!!!

Have fun...I'll be thinking of you all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bummer about the field trip, you had the day off and everything. Be a shame if you missed a turn on the trip... So how many kids life jackets should we bring?

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
I'm heading out fishing tomorrow morning with my co-worker around 8:00am. After the cooler is full of perch I'll try to head over to the island.. DaileyInterest, you want to head back out in your old boat?? hmmmm, hint, hint???

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Have a Great Day!!!
Are ya bringing the Coozie??

XO

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts