Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you anxious to get your boat in the water for this weekend or even fixed up for this weekend... a bit of advise... YOU CAN GET ALOT MORE WITH HONEY THAN YOU DO VINEGAR!!
I have been at work since 7:30 this morning and 9 out of 10 callers is someone thinking they are the only one with a boat on LSC. I have not been talked to so rudely by so many people in one day as I have today

For our Marina and all the others out there working diligently to make sure you have a good and safe weekend... please be patient!!!
THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT!!!!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
I got your back baby!

I know everyone waits till the last day and wonders why there not in the water.
It's Friday did they think there going to call today and everything will be fine and they'll be boating tommorrow?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
...so that's why your boss is making you work on a Saturday of the Holiday weekend? I hope all the business makes him $$ - tell him to spread the wealth and give you a bonus for missing out on Up North with Manana or Chi town with us on a holiday weekend!!

ps. Take a deep breath, the day is ALMOST over - Halleluijah!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 23 2003, 01:59 PM)
For those of you anxious to get your boat in the water for this weekend or even fixed up for this weekend... a bit of advise... YOU CAN GET ALOT MORE WITH HONEY THAN YOU DO VINEGAR!!
I have been at work since 7:30 this morning and 9 out of 10 callers is someone thinking they are the only one with a boat on LSC. I have not been talked to so rudely by so many people in one day as I have today

For our Marina and all the others out there working diligently to make sure you have a good and safe weekend... please be patient!!!
OH $hit...no dinner for me

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
chin up, manana!!! you rock girl!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
grrr... at least the day TODAY is close to the end! I will fo sho be putting back a few liabations this evening!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
probably not any 'boat' drinks, eh? lol!

day's almost done....

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 23 2003, 07:24 PM)probably not any 'boat' drinks, eh? lol!

day's almost done....

You are too funny! Thanks for making me laugh ;-)

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
anytime miss!

enjoy your cocktails!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
vent away sister!!!

Manana, all you have to say is "no dinner for me?" ????????

Where's the love??? I'll come over and have your share of chicken with spinach and feta...

1 hour 25 mins girlie!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 23 2003, 03:33 PM)vent away sister!!!
Wrong thread.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 23 2003, 02:30 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ May 23 2003, 07:24 PM) probably not any 'boat' drinks, eh? lol!

day's almost done....

You are too funny! Thanks for making me laugh ;-)
I'll cheer you you up honey...here's one for ya...

"Where does a ship go when it gets sick?....... to the DOC

now for sure I will get no dinner

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
ATTENTION TO THE MANANA:

Tonight would be an absolutely perfect evening to give your lady a massage! After a frustrating day and making dinner for YOU, imagine how happy you could make her with that simple 20 minutes?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 23 2003, 03:37 PM)ATTENTION TO THE MANANA:

Tonight would be an absolutely perfect evening to give your lady a massage! After a frustrating day and making dinner for YOU, imagine how happy you could make her with that simple 20 minutes?
That never works. After you stop she'll just get cranky again.

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ May 23 2003, 03:37 PM)imagine how happy you could make her with that simple 20 minutes?
20 minutes.... ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!
sorry had to do it

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ May 23 2003, 04:39 PM)QUOTE(pauligan @ May 23 2003, 03:37 PM) ATTENTION TO THE MANANA:

That never works. After you stop she'll just get cranky again.

THATS OK! JUST ROLL OVER AND GO TO SLEEP!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ May 23 2003, 02:59 PM)

Sorry to hear all these rude, over anxious boaters taking it out on you, Manana II........All I can say is, they have known since last year this weekend would be coming up! Pre-plan people and be kind!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Mike @ May 23 2003, 08:24 PM)After all this, you get the boot?

Isn't that rotten, Capt'n Mike???

i gotta go make those jello shots.........keep drinkin' the booze though! LOL!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I don't think people really understand what it's like having a job in public service. All those who are rude and cruel should be forced to work 1 week (40 hours) doing a public service job w/o pay. After the week is up I think they'd quickly change their tune!
But anyway Manana II the holiday weekends here so forget your job and live it up!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts