Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to my birthday bash at rosie o'grady's on 23 mile in chesterfield. friday the 18th starting at 7:00. we got the downstairs party room all to ourselves and I had to promise around 40 peeps to get it so I need a little help filling it up. If I already know you, come on up and lets have another drink or two. If I haven't met you yet, come on up and lets have a drink or two. kids are welcome til 10:00 (I think) so please if you're not doing anything come on up and say hi

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
How far is that from Pontiac and Belle Maer? I could be talked into meeting some new people.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(tmth @ Sep 13 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Sep 13 2009, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How far is that from Pontiac and Belle Maer? I could be talked into meeting some new people.40 minutes from Pontiac

sounds about right...

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 14 2009, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Alan, do I have to????? he he

yes rich you do. keep in mind though, I didn't pay for the optional buffet

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Stodge @ Sep 14 2009, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Whew. I had heard that they closed that one.

I'll check the schedule.

yep, still open. just had a few barley pops there saturday night.

I did hear the one on hayes though...

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Top Gun @ Sep 14 2009, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 14 2009, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Alan, do I have to????? he he

Crap. No Buffet again.....

The story of my life...
Is it a smoke free room???

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Heck Yes ! we'll be there !!
finally .....something in our neck of the woods !!!

might not be able to stay long...but we'll definitely make it in to celebrate with you, Alan !

thanks for the invite !

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 14 2009, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Top Gun @ Sep 14 2009, 06:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Sep 14 2009, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Alan, do I have to????? he he

Crap. No Buffet again.....

The story of my life...
Is it a smoke free room???

yes it is!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I appreciate the sacrafice BD! bit if you start going through withdraw, the smokers area is just a room away

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
we went, hub and I. had a good time..and apparently so did Alan !

Glad we went..almost didn't make it...but sitting here now happy that we did :)
Happy Happy Birthday, Alan !

ps..good to meet ya snowman !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.