Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, listen up people.

a friend of my mom has 2 tickets for the rider cup in oakland hills this year. any golfer will know what it is. is kind of a big golf turniment with all the big names comming out to play. sort of like the buick open.
she is having a raffle to raise money for a little boy who has a severe heart condition and has run out of money.
the tickets are 10 bucks and all money will be given to the boys family.
she is trying to raise at least $5000. so come on everyone, lets buy a ticket or two and help this family and little boy out.
if you are interested, please let me know, the drawing will be on august 21. that is about as much as i know. more details to follow.
this is a chance to do something so small, and have a huge impact on someones life.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I WILL FIND OUT FOR SURE BUT I CAN ,IF NEED BE, GET THE TIX FOR YOU AND PASS ON THE MONEY OR JUST SEE IF SHE WANTS EVERYONE TO CONTACT HER DIRECT. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE IN ADVANCE.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK HERE IS SOME MORE INFO.

I WILL GET THE TIX,
JUST LIKE ANY RAFFLE, YOUR NAME AND NUMBER WILL BE ON THE TICK. YOU KEEP THE STUB.
CHECK TO BE MAKE OUT TO SHERYL HOMIER.
THIS IS STATE LISENCED SO YOU CAN CLAIM IT ON YOUR TAXES.
THE DRAWING IS HELD AT MAPLES COUNTRY CLUB ON AUGUST 21.
THE TIX ARE FOR SAT. SEPTEMBER 18
YOU DONT HAVE TO BE THERE FOR THE DRAWING, THE WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED VIA PHONE CALL.
ONCE I HAVE THE TIX I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW BY POSTING.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
If you like just post the address and I will mail you a check. I have been really busy and I don't have the time to go see anyone in person right now.

As a matter of fact this is probably my first post in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
excal, can you pm me the address to send a check to?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, I am picking up the tickets this SAT. I should have 20 or so to sell. If needed I can see if I can get more.
As always thanks again to everyone for helping out this little boy.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK I have the tix. 30 of them. If you want them please call me @586-219-7299. They are 10 bucks each. Sorry about the short notice, but she needs them by like Wed. or Thurs. the drawing is comming up shortly.

Give me a call and I will set something up on how to get your tix to you and collect the money.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Excal,
I will be glad to buy two. Also, if you or they would like, I would be glad to donate one of my Tuesday Ryder Cup tickets if it would help, or you want to do a separate raffle for the cause...
Best of luck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts