Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and for Samson, too. One of his two "best buds," Pounce, has lymphoma and it isn't looking very promising for her. After several visits to the vet and a lot of money in testing, the vet told Chris today that she won't be around much longer. He really loves his kitties and is really, really sad today. So please send some smiles, warm thoughts, and cheer his way. He really needs it. And Pounce could use some prayers. Poor little girl.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
PRAYERS SENT FOR BOTH SAMSON AND POUNCE..

tHINK POSITIVE DUDE KITTEN CAN GET BETTER ,ALLWAYS HOPE.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
PRAY
BIG TIME

I STILL MISS THOR SOMETHING AWEFUL , I HAVE AN EMPTY FEELING ALOT LATELY.....

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Sorry to hear it Chris. Prayers your way.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
6,661 Posts

awwe

sorry to hear that....

what to say? I guess just spend as much time with her loving her and letting her know she is loved as you can.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Thank you Laney, and the rest of you too!

Hopefully, I'll at least be able to make her last days comfortable and know the right time to say she doesn't have to fight anymore. The prognosis is not good no matter what I was to do or how much I could have spent.
As it is, she has maybe a month or so. She doesn't seem to be quite herself but she's still hasn't given up and is still the little kitten I watched as she was born 9 years ago.

Anyway, having a hard time typing this. Thanks again everyone. Your thoughts & prayers are very much appreciated.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I at least hope the purple monster with the "toes" made you smile. Maybe if the hair was blonde

It's all going to be okay...you always say that to me, now I hope you can believe

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hey samson, i'm hoping for the best for pounce and you. just remember that your little furball knows you love her very much and trusts in you to do the best you can for her. she understands. it's tough to lose your little critters... we're here for you when you need us.

thoughts, prayers & hugs for you and pounce.

from ck, stinky & mr. meowgi

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Best wishes bra

·
Registered
843 Posts
Prayers to both you and Pounce. Chris, I know you will realize when it's the right time to let her go. Sending lots of love to you both.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts