Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Detailers Mist
The World's Most Fluid Looking Finish!

Professional Marine Detailing and Paint Restoration
By Steve Carr

Sleeve Font Badge Emblem Symbol

At Detailers Mist we pride ourselves on the excellence of our work through our experience and our in depth studies of gel-coat. Detailers Mist is a Master paint coatings Refinishing company, it is what we are know for. From the very begining the goal of our company was to be able to restore and refinish a used old boat, of any condition, to an above factory finish.

Click Here to Read More
or
Click Here to Visit www.detailersmist.com

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Steve Carr is great at what he does and i reccomend him to anyone.. He did my boat a few weeks ago and i couldnt believe how glassy looking everything came out. It made my graphics look awesome! I was a first time customer of his and now I'm positive ill use him everytime i need detailing services done on my boat.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi Steve!
I can't wait to see the wonderful things you're going to do to my boat!!! I want to be able to see my reflection
After you make her look all pretty, you're welcome to come out with us any time (you bring the beer, though - haha, just kidding)!

·
Registered
33 Posts
QUOTE(TurtleSB @ Mar 12 2010, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Steve!
I can't wait to see the wonderful things you're going to do to my boat!!! I want to be able to see my reflection
After you make her look all pretty, you're welcome to come out with us any time (you bring the beer, though - haha, just kidding)!

I can't wait either! Lets pull that cover off and get to work!..lol
Tell Merrick the jeep needs some things done. Even swap..
. See You Soon!

·
Registered
33 Posts
QUOTE(Time Well Wasted @ Mar 12 2010, 12:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Steve Carr is great at what he does and i reccomend him to anyone.. He did my boat a few weeks ago and i couldnt believe how glassy looking everything came out. It made my graphics look awesome! I was a first time customer of his and now I'm positive ill use him everytime i need detailing services done on my boat.

Thanks Dustin! Its a great feeling knowing that you are happy with the our work! Thank You for the business. Talk to you soon!

Steve Carr,
Detailers Mist
[email protected]
586-822-6323
www.detailersmist.com

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Welcome aboard Steve, nice talking to you.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
DMist brother. My Sea Ray needs a LIFT N A TUCK! Anyway It will be in your driveway in 2 weeks and Jeep lights will be working
! I need the 1 step and maybe the 2 step LOL. Let there b shine. TTYL

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks Terry It's great to be back! I can't wait to see everyone again and do some catching up! The steamer is getting a new pump in April sometime. I'll let you know when the steam service is available again. We're bringing back the Vinyl Seat service to..Let me know when your ready. I'll be here! Catcha later!

Steve Carr
Detailers Mist
www.detailersmist.com
[email protected]

Welcome back Steve! I hope you will still clean my carpet, boy does it need it since you did it 5-years ago....Terry,
Belle Maer
[/quote]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.