Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tidbits?

Curious, how do you all get through the days... and do you know that you are making the other person in your life happy?

If single, what WOULD you do?

This could be a confusing topic... because we could also have people list what it would take to make them happy.

So, what do you do for the opposite sex?

What would you like to have done BY the opposite sex?

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Oct 9 2003, 12:02 PM)I do whatever the opposite sex wants me to do!

That! Plus I'd send her off with a credit card.....never met a women that didn't make happy.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Oct 9 2003, 12:02 PM)I do whatever the opposite sex wants me to do!

....tried that for years, never got anywhere.
I please myself. Members of the opposite sex that have the same interests and values just naturally hang around.

In bed:
Talents developed over years of practice.

·
12,052 Posts
All I have to do is yell out "Hey baby it's hammertime"!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Drive him freakin' crazy........to the point where he just has to laugh at/with me

Flashing still makes him laugh...

If I've really been bad a nice bbq dinner like the one I'm making tonight!

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Oct 9 2003, 12:09 PM)Little Debbie Nutty Bars are the key to Kevin's heart.
That might be the key to the Re's heart too....love those things.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Oct 9 2003, 12:20 PM)QUOTE(MrsP-29fun police @ Oct 9 2003, 12:09 PM) Little Debbie Nutty Bars are the key to Kevin's heart.
That might be the key to the Re's heart too....love those things.
I prefer the Swiss Rolls.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Snowbi, no comment on the pleasing the opposite sex or do you NOT please the opposite sex so you refrained from the discussion?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hmmmmmmm

Cooking, cleaning, taking out the trash, cutting the grass, cleaning the cars, chopping down trees, painting, fixing holes in the wall, building the deck, cleaning the boat, working, making money, letting him watch football when you don't want to, no whining bitching moaning complaining, taking care of poopy diapers, cleaning the freakin cat box, looking hot everyday, not stinking, making sure all his clothes are put away and where he can find them, not throwing any of his gazillion magazines away, staying away from any kind of store that has non perishables!
Back rubs, Oh did I say no bitcing and complaining......that's a big one So basically right now I do anything and everything to please my guy. I'm sure I've brought misery and pain over the years so I have aaaaaaaaallllot of making up to do! Did I say no bitching and complaining!!???

What would I like..........unconditional love and understanding and to be accepted for being me......which I have...
So I guess I should be pretty happy?...
Oh and the occasional shopping spree without complaint wouldn't hurt!!
I think that about covers it......

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Oct 9 2003, 12:31 PM)Snowbi, no comment on the pleasing the opposite sex or do you NOT please the opposite sex so you refrained from the discussion?

You're supposed to PLEASE them?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
It is futile. There IS NO pleasing a woman!

J/K

I agree with hazy common interest help greatly. If you have nothing to talk about that interests both of you and nothing in common other then the physical stuff. It probably isn't going to last long. Too much in common can be bad too.

You have to listen to and respect the other side's opinion on every issue, no matter how WRONG they are.

You have to be willing to give in on some of the less important issues (compromise) no matter how RIGHT you are.

Basically treat them the way you want to be treated and never take them for granted.

Never give up date night no matter how long you have been together. Go do something special or different once a week or at least once a month.

All of this of course is easier said then done sometimes. We are human after all.

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE(jewels @ Oct 9 2003, 11:35 AM)Cooking, cleaning, taking out the trash, cutting the grass, cleaning the cars, chopping down trees, painting, fixing holes in the wall, building the deck, cleaning the boat, working, making money, letting him watch football when you don't want to, no whining bitching moaning complaining, taking care of poopy diapers, cleaning the freakin cat box, looking hot everyday, not stinking, making sure all his clothes are put away and where he can find them, not throwing any of his gazillion magazines away, staying away from any kind of store that has non perishables!
Back rubs, Oh did I say no bitcing and complaining......that's a big one So basically right now I do anything and everything to please my guy. I'm sure I've brought misery and pain over the years so I have aaaaaaaaallllot of making up to do! Did I say no bitching and complaining!!???

Now, if I could just get Julie to actually do this stuff -- that would be nirvana!!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I am not sure what i do to make him happy
Hopefully something!

To make me happy is pretty easy: Smile and treat me with respect, be happy and in a good mood.. enjoy life with me!! Yeah, go out on a date once or twice a month...

Pauline.. you did not answer it for yourself???

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Boater2be @ Oct 9 2003, 12:46 PM)It is futile. There IS NO pleasing a woman!
Exactly!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
It's all in the littlest things that keep us happy...Like when he can't find something and I know exactly where it is. Amazes him everytime. The way I answer him before he asks the question...That I am always there to support him when he is feeling down on himself, and there to knock him into reality when he gets a little too cocky. Sometimes we don't even talk its the fact that we are there together and in it together that gets us through. The way his arm is around me at night and he kisses my forehead every morning before I wake up.....It's all the little things that are always the biggest.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts