Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever done this.......Anyone wanna try it........

I would be up to try it........But not in the Detroit River....How about a Lake St. Clair version.....Maybe for Charity......Or Even for the Hell of it......I just don`t want to be the only nutcase to do it.....

·
Registered
666 Posts
Lake Erie on new years day. Last year they had to cut holes into the ice so that people could reach the water.

Not to bad, really.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
They have one in New Baltimore sometime during the winter. Not sure when though.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We should get a group together and do it........

·
Registered
666 Posts
Best if you cool down the hot tub before getting into it otherwise it is like getting stuck with a million needles.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 7 2004, 01:40 PM)They have one in New Baltimore sometime during the winter. Not sure when though.

It will take place either the 7th or 8th of Febuary! More info soon!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
In the New Baltimore Paper it says their Polar Bear Plunge is on February 8th at 1:30 or 2:30 I can't remember, I think 1:30.....Anywho, we are going but not participating.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you have to sign up or anything......Pay or what????

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 7 2004, 02:41 PM)Do you have to sign up or anything......Pay or what????
If I was going to be crazy enough to jump into freezing water, I sure as hell wouldn't pay for it.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 7 2004, 02:45 PM)QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 7 2004, 02:41 PM) Do you have to sign up or anything......Pay or what????
If I was going to be crazy enough to jump into freezing water, I sure as hell wouldn't pay for it.

For charity silly.......

You mean you wouldn`t be up for a chilli swim ??????

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I dunno, I think it is free, it also has something to do with the Lions Club.....I threw away the newsletter

Trying to locate a number but can't <_<

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 7 2004, 02:48 PM)You mean you wouldn`t be up for a chilli swim ??????
HELL NO!

Its bad enough when I take a shower after Boss has already used up all the hot water. <_<

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 7 2004, 02:52 PM)QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 7 2004, 02:48 PM) You mean you wouldn`t be up for a chilli swim ??????
HELL NO!

Its bad enough when I take a shower after Boss has already used up all the hot water.

WUSS........I bet your worried about shrinkage being permenet...

·
Registered
2,898 Posts

I thought about doing it, but I probably shouldn't. Too many sore stiff joints and arthritic inflamation. I don't think it would help <_<

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 7 2004, 02:55 PM)WUSS........I bet your worried about shrinkage being permenet...

Can't worry about something you don't have.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 7 2004, 03:02 PM)QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 7 2004, 02:55 PM) WUSS........I bet your worried about shrinkage being permenet...

What are you, in 8th grade?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I don't know about this polarbear thing.................now if it was a polarbeer thing, then I'm in!!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 7 2004, 03:04 PM)QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 7 2004, 03:02 PM) QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 7 2004, 02:55 PM) WUSS........I bet your worried about shrinkage being permenet...

What are you, in 8th grade?

Not until next year.....Unless I get held back.........Again....

1 - 20 of 55 Posts