Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got done printing out 100 color invitations to our christmas party, Amy went out and bought this nice christmas theme paper, we made up nice invitation, filled color laser printer, and like a dumbass, i didnt put the paper in right for about 1/2 of them

they are all upside down on the nice christmas paper graphics - POOP !!!!!

:

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm sure people will know which way is up when reading.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 5 2003, 01:42 PM)I am going to send all of my LSCN friends the Fd up ones so you can make fun of us!!!
Like we need another reason.

J/K

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Boss @ Dec 5 2003, 01:42 PM)
Always do a tester one first!
i did, the printer jammed after about 30 and when i reloaded it i F'd up, got about 50 good ones and 50 bad ones

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Printers suck~I always do test prints and it still goofs up. I found it best to print 10 of anything at a time......saves a whole lot of paper and ink.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
man, i FEEL for you!!!!!
i do a lot of printing here, and i can't TELL YOU how irritated i get due to stupid mistakes like that , or you buy the expensive paper and waste some because the printer gets stuck, or pages stick together, etc... grrrrrrr! I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Please no one laugh at me! The invites are out tomorrow and they are completely messed up, well most of them. I was so proud of myself for making these, and Goose screws them up so laugh at him, hes the jack arse!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 5 2003, 06:19 PM)Please no one laugh at me! The invites are out tomorrow and they are completely messed up, well most of them. I was so proud of myself for making these, and Goose screws them up so laugh at him, hes the jack arse!
Ok, FitChick....Here goes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts