Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel sooo bad for Goose.
He has been up every night real late trying to get things ready for our party. We went to a Christmas open house last night and got home around midnight, I fell asleep on the couch only to be awakend by Goose saying Don't you want to go to bed? I look at the time, its 5am. He was down there until 5am working !! Thanks for all your hard work honey! The basement is going to be awsome!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
He probably feels like I do right now from only getting 2 hours sleep last night.

Sorry we won't be there to see the results.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Dec 18 2003, 09:15 AM)I told him the other night if he need a hand to let me know.
Thanks rerun. He is doing woodwork stuff. Building shelves for the bar and making shelves to put his beer collection on. I will be cleaning and shopping so i f you want to help me come on over. I will put you to work scrubbing the bathroom floors

·
Registered
557 Posts
We are looking forward to Saturday...uh...anything you need besides help scrubbing?
How about we bring some booze or something?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
My heart bleeds purple pee I'm so sad Goose couldn't sleep getting ready for your party!

Thanks guys, I'm going to the TSO first then stop by later.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Rerun, i know, we are going out to Novi tomorrow to pick up a 1/2 barrel from local color. We just might need your help to taste the beer to see what kind we want for the party. Its a big decision , do you think you can handle it?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Hopefully he doesn`t overdue it and get himself sick from being run down....

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(dancinggirl @ Dec 18 2003, 09:25 AM)We are looking forward to Saturday...uh...anything you need besides help scrubbing?
How about we bring some booze or something?

Liquor is always good

You can never have too much sex or liquor!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 18 2003, 09:26 AM)Hopefully he doesn`t overdue it and get himself sick from being run down....
This boy doesn't get sick! I am the one that always gets sick. I don't get it <_<

knock on wood

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 18 2003, 09:25 AM)Hey Rerun, i know, we are going out to Novi tomorrow to pick up a 1/2 barrel from local color. We just might need your help to taste the beer to see what kind we want for the party. Its a big decision , do you think you can handle it?

Fit Chick & Goose,

I am going to Local Color tonight after work. If you want I can pick up the Keg for you and drop it off Tomorrow Sometime.

Just PM me to let me know, it won't be a problem and it will save you time.

Cotty

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(cotty @ Dec 18 2003, 09:32 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 18 2003, 09:25 AM) Hey Rerun, i know, we are going out to Novi tomorrow to pick up a 1/2 barrel from local color. We just might need your help to taste the beer to see what kind we want for the party. Its a big decision , do you think you can handle it?

Fit Chick & Goose,

I am going to Local Color tonight after work. If you want I can pick up the Keg for you and drop it off Tomorrow Sometime.

Just PM me to let me know, it won't be a problem and it will save you time.

Cotty
Thats so nice of you! I think Goose has an appraisal to do out there tomorrow so we will be in the area. I will let you know for sure. I love that place, the beer is soooo good.

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 18 2003, 09:26 AM)Liquor is always good

You can never have too much sex or liquor!
I agree absolutely!!!

Attachments

·
12,052 Posts
Don't take rerun, he's been puking so much lately, he might puke in your car. Oh yeah, don't take threecrabs either.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts