Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pachanga, you don't even put enough attention into how to spell words properly in your posts, which is quite simple to do. The question is, do you put as much or less effort into driving your wonderful boat out on the water? I've been scratching my head at that for 5 min now.

Kinda scares me when someone doesn't even know how to spell ' by ' (bye?), etc and it really makes me wonder if they knew what they were reading during their boating courses/license and makes me wonder even more how much they pay attention when out on the water. My calculations prove everything I speculate about MOST pleasure-craft boaters, is, well, correct. THEY DON'T PAY ATTENTION, and when they get caught not paying attention, they blame it on some bullsh*t !!!

Sucks for us fishermen, because we actually FEAR you people. Unlike you guys that have NO IDEA they are even riding on H20 and think thunder is god is bowling up in heaven...........

Thanks for sharing your ideas with us fishermen though...means a lot.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Mr. Mouth,
I don't dislike all fishermen or really any fisherman, I really only have a problem with inconsiderate boaters that feel like they own the lake or even an area. I don't care if it's a Fisherman, pleasure boater, kayaker or an Offshore, Just seems like a majority of the ones I see lately are casting lines and drifting between channel markers.

See you around Mr Mouth.

Sorry spelling/grammar that was never my strong point in skool.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

I think we should just settle this old school style.... with a good ole' fashioned rumble. Greaser (fisherman) vs, Soc (pleasure boater)!
We can all meet at the boat launch and get after it!!!

Done here, these threads are a waste of time and energy.......

·
Registered
691 Posts
QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

I think we should just settle this old school style.... with a good ole' fashioned rumble. Greaser (fisherman) vs, Soc (pleasure boater)!

tell me when --- I wanna watch

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

But what do us that both fish and pleasure boat do?

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

It's quite simple. It's not hard to avoid another boat. As much as the Pleasure-craft person wants to motor through our lake/river going fast..the fishermen want to relax and sit or slow troll. When you approach an area where the two types of boaters will encounter each other, it is TIME to SLOW down and relax and SHARE the water. Yes, these area's are in Channel areas and in the river itself. When you are out in the middle of the lake, there is absolutely NO reason to get close to one another and cause discomfort to another BOATER. It makes no sense hearing these stories of people being scared to death because a pleasure craft came TOO close to them when they had more then enough room to stay away from them. Enough stories...and myths get busted.

No hard feelings, I know not ALL boaters are a**holes. But a**hole fishermen come far and few between. Again, thanks for informing us over in the other forum.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Jun 29 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

AGAIN.........WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ILLITERATE? lol

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jun 29 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>AGAIN.........WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO ILLITERATE? lol

Sorry I don't understand what you are trying to articulate.

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jun 29 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Jun 29 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

Dude....relax. Dont come in here and start off at the mouth. If you want to do something as asinine as that, might as well walk the gauntlet with a squirter and a football bitching about anyone that has a boat bigger than yours.

Step from behind the keyboard and meet some of these people. Rick is a good guy....just dont piss him off. Trust me.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts

QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jun 29 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

Yes me too, Rick throws up the weight! 400LB ON THE PRESS!

6'1" 225 LBS...
NO THNAKS !

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Mini @ Jun 29 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jun 29 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Jun 29 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

Dude....relax. Dont come in here and start off at the mouth. If you want to do something as asinine as that, might as well walk the gauntlet with a squirter and a football bitching about anyone that has a boat bigger than yours.

Step from behind the keyboard and meet some of these people. Rick is a good guy....just dont piss him off. Trust me.

Umm....here we go Admin Mini.........thanks for your input. I am allowed to have a discussion with the Boathouse just like the Boathouse had a discussion with the Fishing forum........

And I was not attacking Rick......lol......I'm sure even Rick knows the point this post.

Thanks anyways Mini...lol

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 29 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

QUOTE(itstyme2change @ Jun 29 2009, 07:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

6'1" 225 LBS...
NO THNAKS !

Hey, I'm 5ft 15...

I'm and the most none violent person you will even know so there is ZERO % chance of me doing anything but buying some one a beer and I'm uncomfortable in the direction is heading.

I dont see anything said in this thread as a personal attack, I just dont like the way it could be heading if this goes on.

I'm out ...

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Pachanga_Rick @ Jun 29 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 29 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

6'1" 225 LBS...
NO THNAKS !

Hey, I'm 5ft 15...

I'm and the most none violent person you will even know so there is ZERO % chance of me doing anything but buying some one a beer and I'm uncomfortable in the direction is heading.

I'm out ...

I'll take one of those beers please. I need one after reading thru this.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
QUOTE(Pachanga_Rick @ Jun 29 2009, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jun 29 2009, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

6'1" 225 LBS...
NO THNAKS !

Hey, I'm 5ft 15...

I'm out ...

LOL, just thought the greaser, soc comparison was funny! i think we are on the same page.... I am not the guy sitting in the channel and you are not the guy running down fishing boats.

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jun 29 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Mini @ Jun 29 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jun 29 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Jun 29 2009, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(kayceedee @ Jun 29 2009, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yeah, looks like some chit stirring to me. You mentioned cry babies in the last thread but maybe you ought to go back and read your own threads.

Umm....here we go Admin Mini.........thanks for your input. I am allowed to have a discussion with the Boathouse just like the Boathouse had a discussion with the Fishing forum........

And I was not attacking Rick......lol......I'm sure even Rick knows the point this post.

Thanks anyways Mini...lol

How was it not a personal attack? Look at the title of the thread. Last I checked that was against the rules.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.