Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Next Friday the 07/18/03. You can reserve a slip at the marina which is down river. Boats that do not need power or water hookups are $11.00 for the night not sure how big a boat you can have for the cheap slips ours is 24'.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you planning on staying the night if so where at? Do you hit the bars or just plan on partying on the boat?

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Sand Point Yacht Club.....you will know us, when you hear us! We are one, loud bunch!!!! Plus, you will know me, when ya see me!!!! Always the crazy lady!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
oh my god...i've been to boat night and it is one BIG FAT PAR-TAY!!! wow...it's a VERY busy, VERY packed party!!!

i highly sugget going!!!!

i'll be up north paiting our cabin...the walls were finally mudded so i can finally start decorating! gah!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 10 2003, 10:34 PM)Sand Point Yacht Club.....you will know us, when you hear us! We are one, loud bunch!!!! Plus, you will know me, when ya see me!!!! Always the crazy lady!
Just listen, you will find us! SPYC

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
yeah, you can drive into town, park, and walk the boardwalk where the boats are. parking's pretty plentiful, but wear very comfy walking shoes!

it's a BASH!!!

·
Registered
714 Posts
THE BOAT FEST IS A RIOT!!!IM SURE ITS GONNA BE A HUGE PARTY AGAIN!!CANT WAIT TO GO!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 11 2003, 06:57 PM)Have fun, but be warned, all the "cool" people will be in Sarnia for Bayfest that night!!!

And the "REALLY COOL PEOPLE" will be on the West side of the river yelling, "SSSOOOOCCCCIIIIAAALLLLL" real loud! Keep your ears open

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 11 2003, 09:30 PM)QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 11 2003, 06:57 PM) Have fun, but be warned, all the "cool" people will be in Sarnia for Bayfest that night!!!

And the "REALLY COOL PEOPLE" will be on the West side of the river yelling, "SSSOOOOCCCCIIIIAAALLLLL" real loud! Keep your ears open

1 - 18 of 18 Posts