Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You should be doing something else other than posting on the board. (i.e. WORKING!!!!)

(EDDIE)

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 07:15 PM)You should be doing something else other than posting on the board. (i.e. WORKING!!!!)

(EDDIE)
actually i have the wireless laptop in the mens room right now.
taking a break, if you know waht i mean !

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[/quote]
I think I speak for all of us when I say.....

GROSSSSSSSSSS!!!

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
I think I speak for all of us when I say.....

GROSSSSSSSSSS!!!

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]
kidding!!!
writing a program right now for a mercedes part, almost all done then going to run it real quick check for bugs, burps, and boo boos

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I should be researching boat values. I have three surveys to deliver by the end of the week. My PC locked up a while ago and I am now "testing it" to see if it can handle, um um um multi-tasking.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 22 2003, 07:33 PM)I should be researching boat values. I have three surveys to deliver by the end of the week. My PC locked up a while ago and I am now "testing it" to see if it can handle, um um um multi-tasking.
Wow, sounds like things are going well. WAY TO GO!!!!

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 08:35 PM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jul 22 2003, 07:33 PM) I should be researching boat values. I have three surveys to deliver by the end of the week. My PC locked up a while ago and I am now "testing it" to see if it can handle, um um um multi-tasking.
Wow, sounds like things are going well. WAY TO GO!!!!
Thanks
, trying to make up for all the unpaid time from EDS.
Do we have a lawyer on this site?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Just got home from ripping a bath apart on a rental...I should be in the shower...but an ICE cold beer sounded much better!

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 08:15 PM)You should be doing something else other than posting on the board. (i.e. WORKING!!!!)

(EDDIE)
Bad Girlie!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
I should be finishing the many projects that I have started aroud here. But this is much more fun!!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Jul 22 2003, 08:15 PM)You should be doing something else other than posting on the board. (i.e. WORKING!!!!)

(EDDIE)
GUILTY

1 - 16 of 16 Posts