Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
18,818 Posts
CADDYSHACK:
Al Czervik: Oh, this your wife, huh? A lovely lady. Hey baby, you must've been something before electricity.

Carl Spackler: I smell varmint poontang. And the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Jaws
Quint- Here's to swimmin with bow legged women.

Quint- Here lies the body of Mary Lee, died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity, not a bad record for this vicinity.

Quint- Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him.

Quint- Gamin fish eh? Marlin, Stingray, Bit through this piano wire? Don't you tell me my business again!

Can you tell Jaws is mt favorite movie??

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
"Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Caddyshack

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Not a movie but a quote that about made be fall out of my chair.

Moondancer in response to a happy birthday thread across the pond:
"thanks for all the birthday wishes. Ive made it through 45 years without getting hit with brass knuckles. I hope to continue that streak at least through the summer."

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Attica! (Dog Day Afternoon)

And one of my all time favorite movies.

·
Registered
526 Posts

At 2:45
"Women, a mistake or did he do it to us on purpose? Because I really want to know because if it is a mistake maybe we can something we can do about it, find a cure, invent a vaccine, build up our immune systems, get a little exercise…you know 20 push ups a day and you never have to be afflicted with women ever again."

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.