Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Aug 6 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i have a pic in a file that i want to put on the site it ask for a url address how to i do this

You need to have it hosted somewhere like photobucket or something like that and they will give you a URL to put in that field. Or you just keep it on your computer and upload it from there as a jpeg or a gif (I think)

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
It's in a folder on your computer?

Click on "ADD REPLY" This takes you into the full options reply page. Below the text window, you'll see this-

Rectangle Computer Screenshot Font Parallel

Click "Browse..." This will bring up a window of your computer. Navigate through there to where ever you keep your pics, click on the pic you want uploaded and that file will show in the box. Click "UPLOAD" and it will upload. Once it has uploaded, it'll show in the "Manage Current Attachments" drop down menu. And you're set.

The foruum software will by default place the pics at the bottom of the post, or if you have multiple pics, it will stack them left to right and it will "stretch" the page where you have to scroll back and forth to see them all. If you want to place pics in specific places in the message like I did above, place your cursor where ever in the mesage you want the pic to appear and go to the Attachment drop down menu and pull it down. Then click on the pic you want placed at the cursor and click it, and away it goes.

If you have Photobucket or some other online hosting storage set up, you can just place the

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.