Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It went down at 9:00m last night. It came on at 5:30am this morning long enough to make a pot of coffee then went down again. The wife went home for lunch at noon and it was still off! WTF! Does anybody have power in the south river & jefferson area?
Hope its back on by the time I get home!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Where are you in HT? I'm home and well on the computer so we have power here.....I'm near South River Rd down by the canals....

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(jewels @ Nov 13 2003, 06:45 PM)Where are you in HT? I'm home and well on the computer so we have power here.....I'm near South River Rd down by the canals....
I'm at south river by Ted's (Formerly Shannon's Steak House). For all I know it may be back on by now, I'm at work in fraser right now. I just hate going home to a cold dark house!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
QUOTE(dno @ Nov 13 2003, 02:42 PM)It went down at 9:00m last night. It came on at 5:30am this morning long enough to make a pot of coffee then went down again.
Same here, made the coffee and went back off. LOL
I live right by you DNO...
middle block of Camp
I need to know if there's any heat there before I go home and freeze too.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(pirlgirl @ Nov 13 2003, 07:27 PM)QUOTE(dno @ Nov 13 2003, 02:42 PM) It went down at 9:00m last night. It came on at 5:30am this morning long enough to make a pot of coffee then went down again.
Same here, made the coffee and went back off. LOL
I live right by you DNO...
middle block of Camp
I need to know if there's any heat there before I go home and freeze too.
It's 2.50pm and I just called my son who just got home from school and its still off......... RATS!
I need juice!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Nov 13 2003, 07:59 PM)Fire up the generator.
Don't have one. I couldn't afford it cause I bought a boat!
I got my priorities straight!

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
aint it off only N of Emerick there. seen it last night around 1am. the SRR/Jeff light was out, and that whole first block looked dark till you passed Emerick, then there were house lights on. i spoke to someone on the middle block of Chart and they have powwer

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
QUOTE(dno @ Nov 13 2003, 04:04 PM)QUOTE(JABBERJAWZ @ Nov 13 2003, 07:59 PM) Fire up the generator.
Don't have one. I couldn't afford it cause I bought a boat!
I got my priorities straight!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I'm south of Emerick and no power [when I left this morning] but I did see one house behind me [on Chart]
that had lights on. I thought they must have had a generator......maybe they actually had power.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Shorgasm III @ Nov 13 2003, 08:05 PM)aint it off only N of Emerick there. seen it last night around 1am. the SRR/Jeff light was out, and that whole first block looked dark till you passed Emerick, then there were house lights on. i spoke to someone on the middle block of Chart and they have powwer
I'm on Willmarth which is south of Emmeric right in line with the middle block of Chart 3 streets away and its off! Dang!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hey DNO I'm over here on Lakeshore.......ya know they are doing alot of construction over there I bet that has something to do with it?
If you need a generator we just happen to have one from the that last unforgettable blackout!
If you need it let me know!

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
Power came back on at 3:30 pm for that area, just left my Mom's house on Emerick!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts