Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If there is anyone in this group that says their prayers can you please include my son Rhyan in your next prayer. He's my baby... almost 3. He's just been diagnosed with a skin condition that is making him lose his pigmentation. He's also having some nerve problems and his arms and legs keep falling asleep. On top of all this he's had a fever of 102 since Friday and the doctor's don't know why. My baby's health is deteriorating and it's scaring the crap outta me.

Not tryin to bring everyone down but I really would like some extra prayers on my son's side if possible. Thanks

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
You and your family are certainly in my thoughts and prayers, Pam....Poor little guy...Hope they diagnose him very soon so they can get him well again.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
You and your little ones are in our thoughts and prayers Pam. Hope they get him better soon.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
kisses, hugs and prayers for rhyan!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Pam. I will say a prayer for you both.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
He's in my prayers....

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Pam

Please give him a big hug and kiss from all of us. He and your family will be in the garydebs family prayers!

Stay strong!

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Pampured, you and your son are in our prayers. When a child is ill or hurt it is sooooo unfair! I hope things turn around for him soon.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts