Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
He fell 4 weeks ago 30 feet off a telephone pole working , punctured his lung broke couple ribs and Broke his pelvis .. they had to put a bar or pins in both sides of im and a a bar running across the front to hold him together .. then while being in hospital he contracted a staff infection Merca think thats how you spell it , The anti biotics are not working they have had to open him up 4 times to try and remove the infected tissue inside .

yesterday he had surgery again , DR say its not good. then my mom went to visit him lucky she did he was laying there gown soaked with blood and bed too no nurse in site , after yelling for a nurse for 10 min finally showed up . his heart stopped and they had to resusatate ,. now his lungs are filling with fluid .

they have a team of dr s with him right now and are moving to I C U ,, iNFECTIOUS DISEASE WARD. TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT OTHER ANTIBIOTIC THEY CAN USE THAT WILL HELP .

Some of you have met him a few times out on my boat and he used to work part time at J.B Marina and play at jefferson Beech Yacht club and Jacks once in a while . in summer Guitar

Anyways what iam getting at is that prayers for him would be appreciated , His name is Larry Maxwell ...

Thank you all and have a Happy New Year

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
Prayers for Larry on the way...

Hope the worst is over, and the healing can begin...

What an incredible ordeal!

Good luck!

·
Registered
996 Posts
Prayers to your brother, you and your whole family Bob....from me and the Mr

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Yes, I believe that prayers really do work !
Prayers and surround him with positivity !
Sounds like he'll have to have the will to fight through this.
Be strong for him and count on prayers from us.
I will light a candle for him right now.

Please keep us updated !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.