Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you get a minute this morning, please shout a few prayers up to the big guy for my mom.. she is in surgery right now- it is not life threatening or anything, but it is pretty extensive. She is getting all the veins removed in her legs and replaced with new ones (she has to be on 6 weeks of strick bed rest afterwards)... yikes! I know everything will be fine, but a few extra prayers can't harm. Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Seems like when it rains it pours.
Everytime I turn around someone is hurt, in the hospital, or just plain bad news.
I'll definitely pray for your Mom.

On the bright side she'll be little miss princess for a while being waited on hand and foot. She aught to enjoy that

·
Registered
557 Posts
God bless your Mom

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 10 2003, 08:56 AM)She is getting all the veins removed in her legs and replaced with new ones
They can do that?!?!?!

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 10 2003, 09:20 AM)QUOTE(manana-II @ Sep 10 2003, 08:56 AM) She is getting all the veins removed in her legs and replaced with new ones
They can do that?!?!?!

yup- she just got out of surgery- everything went well- just in a boat load of pain right now.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
HOPE ALL GOES WELL!!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
hope all is well!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Hope all goes well, Manana II. You have my prayers and thoughts.

Your mom and mine will both be recovering for 6 weeks...Mine had her knee replaced on Monday.

We should all be thankful that we have these wonderful technologies. It's amazing when you think deeply about them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts